What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New beginnings.....

True EEL

Bench
isn't anyone of you even the least bit interested to see what another head coach with new ideas and visions might do with the current batch of players?

not at all.....?

Eelectrica

Referee
Smithy has one more shot next year. I doubt his contract will be extended beyond that.
He has assembled this team and kept it together I think after the season we have had he deserves his last shot. Who knows maybe he'll have a fairy tale of his own? fair tales seem to be all the rage this days.

To answer the question posed at the begining of this thread - Yes I am interested but I can wait 'till 2007 before finding out the answer.

paulb88

Juniors
Does it mean all the bandwagoners creating another petition and "lets stop going to games" coup.

HOw about just letting Brian have the last year on his contract.

shiftysmith

Juniors
can someone tell me why 4 players RETURNED back to parra if brian smith is that bad of a coach? give it a break he is here for one more year lets just get behind him and the side in 2006

No.11

Juniors
Dont blame Brian Smith, blame the TAB, whenever they say parramatta are favorites we always find ways to loose.

Suitman

Post Whore
True EEL said:
isn't anyone of you even the least bit interested to see what another head coach with new ideas and visions might do with the current batch of players?

not at all.....?

I am, but he is here next year and there ain't nothing we can do about it.

After that though, I'm very keen.

Suity

Eelectrica

Referee
No.11 said:
Dont blame Brian Smith, blame the TAB, whenever they say parramatta are favorites we always find ways to loose.
Smithies got a get rich quick scam happening for all Parra fans but we're all too stupid to see it. ;-)
Coulda cleaned up big time on the cowboys at $4.50 or whatever it was

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
LOL so all we need to do next year is make the finals and not get the week off, make sure we are not favs and send brian on a holiday during the series...hahaha could work!

Utey

Coach
True EEL said:

not at all.....?

I always wonder, who doesnt. But Brians there, build a bridge, walk over it.

Smartman

Juniors
Fitzy will sign Brian Smith to another 5 year contract once he takes parramatta to another minor premiership
icon6.gif

Utey

Coach
Smartman said:
Fitzy will sign Brian Smith to another 5 year contract once he takes parramatta to another minor premiership
icon6.gif

:LOL: My mate told me the same joke today.

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
icon6.gif

did the dogs finish 12th or 13th this year .... ? .. cant remember .. please refresh my memory:lol:

Prodigal Eel

Juniors

How does mason go at 5/8th hahahahahahah
Mason over Anasta, lol....that takes the cake....watch shifty crumble with all the pressure on his sholders!

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
We will not win the Premiership in 2006. I dont acre if we go the whole year undefeated up until the GF, we will still lose.

We are incapable of winning the Premiership under Brian Smith. If JT can take our reggies to premiership Glory, BS should do the honourable thing and step aside.

Otherwise, it will be another year to forget.

strider

Post Whore
_mUSASHI_ said:
We will not win the Premiership in 2006. I dont acre if we go the whole year undefeated up until the GF, we will still lose.

We are incapable of winning the Premiership under Brian Smith. If JT can take our reggies to premiership Glory, BS should do the honourable thing and step aside.

Because reggies and NRL are basically the same thing of course.

Utey

Coach
_mUSASHI_ said:

You cant be serious.