What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

george43

Juniors
Actually you'll find asada is the main reason he is offside with a lot of people. His incompetence or actual cheating is what put us in the position we are in. Add to the fact his style of play is boring and thats why I want him gone. No rebuild will be complete until he is out of the club.

I just don't feel this way I'm full of optimism and looking forward instead of backwards

SadShark

Bench
I'd set myself a betting limit of around $5.50 - $5.75 Georgia.

Oddly though, you are a very glass half full of urine, as opposed to the alternative. Likable.

You'll just have to find it in your Chicken Soup for the Soul, to forgive us shit kaarnt supporters.

We follow a club that has carefully, creatively & lovingly manufactured 48 seasons of puerile dross, with the crescendo of a f**ken wooden spoon for us to gleefully feast upon.

Last edited:

george43

Juniors

Oddly though, you are a very glass half full of urine, as opposed to the alternative. Likable.

You'll just have to find it the your Chicken Soup for the Soul, to forgive us shit kaarnt supporters.

We follow a club that has carefully, creatively & lovingly manufactured 48 seasons of puerile dross, with the crescendo of a f**ken wooden spoon for us to gleefully feast upon.

Enjoyed that. Shakespearean wit no less

Madsharkie

First Grade

You'll just have to find it in your Chicken Soup for the Soul, to forgive us shit kaarnt supporters.

Good to see you're still in form uncle sad. LMAO! :lol:

Since 73

First Grade
We can't sack our fool. Have to pay him out.

We need a ruling from some governing, legal or sporting body which allows us to lose him.

Since 73

First Grade
Be funny if he wins in court and proves him and his players didn't break any drug laws.

Theyve already lost in court.

How much more money is he prepared to lose fighting the fact he injected his players with stuff which had a question mark over it.

He got caught and he's a 100 times smarter than fooligan.

carcharias

Immortal
So he is stupid for not accepting the findings that our stupider coach accepted?

That sounds stupid.

Badge

Juniors
Yep, OUR club should take the lead from essendon and remove OUR coach in order for OUR CLUB to move on.

Ads

First Grade
We can't sack our fool. Have to pay him out.

We need a ruling from some governing, legal or sporting body which allows us to lose him.

I'm sure I saw a post from Newman on FB saying theres a no payout clause or some shit.

Latest posts