What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

carcharias

Immortal
No pay out if he is sacked before ban ends.
...and if ban isnt lifted before Xmas he is gonski.

Was told this tonight from a reliable source.

Fap away.

No pay out if he is sacked before ban ends.
...and if ban isnt lifted before Xmas he is gonski.

Was told this tonight from a reliable source.

Fap away.

Tin foil hat on - could the board have realised that they made a mistake in resigning him and have hatched a plan with the NRL?

carcharias

Immortal
Dunno
Sounds like there is a division in the board.
Awesome.
The roller coaster has pulled into the station but the bar won't go up.... It is slowly moving again.

george43

Juniors
Dunno
Sounds like there is a division in the board.
Awesome.
The roller coaster has pulled into the station but the bar won't go up.... It is slowly moving again.

Be careful what you wish for. If he goes,and I don't want him to, there may be some people go with himwho would br of great benefit to the club.

carcharias

Immortal
I am one of the few who want him to stay.
Purely from the point of view that him getting the arse is going to heap more
bad publicity on the club.
We sack him and those 3 f**kers will go hard in the DT .
And I can't see a better option out there.
There's a few ok coaches available .
Des is the only one I'd want anyway .

And I can't see a better option out there.
There's a few ok coaches available .
Des is the only one I'd want anyway .

But if we remove him then it looks like we have seperated ourselves with the issues, a smart board can spin it that way

Card Shark

Immortal

We will cop more with him being there.

Everytime they write a story ... The Sharks coach that oversaw prohibited substances regime...

I would prefer we remove Flanno as who would coach us

Shephard/Morris combo could be worth a go again

Nathan Brown is another option

David Fairleigh is learning id trade under Cleary another option.

Whichever coach we gets needs to lay down the law to senior players and one in particular that you are a Prop now not a backrower and stay in middle of the field

Since 73

First Grade
Some of the football we played in the last 7-8 weeks under shepherd was the most enjoye for me since Langy left.

Not talking results. The fact we asked questions of the other side. We used the ball and made them tackle us.

A return of Flanno will be a step back in more than one area.

george43

Juniors
I would prefer we remove Flanno as who would coach us

Shephard/Morris combo could be worth a go again

Nathan Brown is another option

David Fairleigh is learning id trade under Cleary another option.

Whichever coach we gets needs to lay down the law to senior players and one in particular that you are a Prop now not a backrower and stay in middle of the field

as i said if flanno goes , people may go with him who would be of great benefit to the future of the club. just give the man a break

webShark

as i said if flanno goes , people may go with him who would be of great benefit to the future of the club. just give the man a break

Like who? These players have contracts. Gall will probably call it a day at contract end anyway.

george43

Juniors
Like who? These players have contracts. Gall will probably call it a day at contract end anyway.

Personally I believe flanno will go OK as coach. He is able to read a players strengths and limitations well and given some slack will field more then just a competative side next year. It is best forvsll supporters and officials to back this man or at least give him a chance.if he is forced out the ramifications will hurt the club.

carcharias

Immortal
We will cop more with him being there.

Everytime they write a story ... The Sharks coach that oversaw prohibited substances regime...

He'd probably be able to sue them for that wording.
We sack him now it makes us look even more useless and will give the impression
those 3 were right all along.
No doubt they'd go to town on that.
I say f**k em.
Sack him for some other reason in 12 months.

Badge

Juniors
Unfortunately what George has said has to be true.Flanagan must have some recourse against the club otherwise he should have been shown the door. He is the one thing holding the club back we can only hope that the league steps in and prevents him coming back as I said earlier that here are a number of prominent ex sharks players that are filthy for what he has done to the club.

george43

Juniors
Unfortunately what George has said has to be true.Flanagan must have some recourse against the club otherwise he should have been shown the door. He is the one thing holding the club back we can only hope that the league steps in and prevents him coming back as I said earlier that here are a number of prominent ex sharks players that are filthy for what he has done to the club.

Your suggestion has no foundation.and forget the ex players.

Surely

Post Whore
Some of the football we played in the last 7-8 weeks under shepherd was the most enjoye for me since Langy left.

Not talking results. The fact we asked questions of the other side. We used the ball and made them tackle us.

A return of Flanno will be a step back in more than one area.

I enjoyed it too, watching canberra beat us ensuring we got the spoon was great.

Last season was so boring watching our team play two finals games, id rather not sit through that again.

Latest posts