What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Half Back For Broncos Game

brooksy19

Bench
I can't see how you can say Lazarus failed.

The bloke is a half back right? Well why the f**k was he selected at half back, only to play defence and ATTACK on the wing for 80% of the games he played?

macnaz

Staff member
i remember saying that the feeling here in this forum seems to reflect how we play on the field, and the feeling here is getting ugly.. Hmmm hope it doesnt mean a loss, hopefully the SOO snub may lift them.
I would personally prefer Fitz there if thats what the wanker wants, beats changing the whole friggin backline.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
If all these changes affect our backlines defensive pattern which im sure they will, you watch us let peaheart Teo look like a champion.

Last edited:

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Its not what you know its who you know...Lazarus...Florimo...Sironen..The only decent one out of those 3 is young Sironen....

And Yes to Sheens size does matter. Mullaney is in the same boat.

Not hanging Waters he was only on for 5 minutes...just saying he dropped the ball and his not young...his the same age as Liam Fulton and Bryce Gibbs having played in the same SG Ball team in 2002.

Lets give Waters a decent crack like Lazarus got and see how he goes...he can't be any worse...Lazarus was embarrassing Sheens couldn't find enough places to hide him.

ARE YOU f**kING SERIOUS? Lazarus was only sh*t because he didn't get a decent crack! He was fullback for half the games and Sheens played him terribly! GIVE HIM A REAL CRACK YOU FILTHY HYPOCRIT.

Magpies_74

Juniors
Lazarus was sh*t cause he'd played 5 state Cup games in 2 years coming off two knee reconstuctions. He is still not ready for FG. Anyway Benji was always going to play halfback. Sheens has to much ego.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
You guys are some downtrodden fans. It wasn't that long that you won a comp lighten up a little.

Thank god your all not Saints fans because I think you would have jumped off the gab by now.

Laws Clause: Yes I realise Sheens is horrible.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Not hanging Waters he was only on for 5 minutes...just saying he dropped the ball and his not young...his the same age as Liam Fulton and Bryce Gibbs having played in the same SG Ball team in 2002.

Lets give Waters a decent crack like Lazarus got and see how he goes...he can't be any worse...Lazarus was embarrassing Sheens couldn't find enough places to hide him.

Waters can't be too bad. Got the call up for the NSW residents side.

westie

Bench
ARE YOU f**kING SERIOUS? Lazarus was only sh*t because he didn't get a decent crack! He was fullback for half the games and Sheens played him terribly! GIVE HIM A REAL CRACK YOU FILTHY HYPOCRIT.

That must have been another stick figure I saw f**king up our attack in the middle of the park then.

macnaz

Staff member
i remember saying that the feeling here in this forum seems to reflect how we play on the field, and the feeling here is getting ugly.. Hmmm hope it doesnt mean a loss, hopefully the SOO snub may lift them.
I would personally prefer Fitz there if thats what the wanker wants, beats changing the whole friggin backline.

Not blowing any trumpets but tonights effort reflected the feeling displayed here amongst LU members most of the week, if us mere supporters get jack of dumb team selections then surely the players have to as well.