What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

B-dos

Referee
Jobdog said:
Its very red, there's no doubting that, but I like it. Its different, which is what an alternative jersey needs to be. Maybe they might have been best off going with the blue shorts instead of the red ones, but oh well, it doesnt look too bad.

Yeah i agree. Blue shorts would look much better.

ash the bash

Juniors
Thats the trick, remember half these jersey's are about selling merchandise and its heaps better than that horrible white one we used to have...

innsaneink

Referee
150_1331_0.jpg
....Not bad imo...would like to see it closer tho

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Souths one is bloody horrible. Why the black as a predominant colour for? Black isnt even a Souths colour. At least with the Knights, red is one of the two colours we have.

Knightmare

Coach
I agree with the Knights away one- at least they've used both of Newcastle's colours instead of just filling in the blanks with white or something. Souths' away jersey- what's doing???

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah same with the Broncos Storm an Saints....not funny anymore.

I think it looks OK, though its far removed form their home jersey ay?
one extreme to the other.

Jono078

Referee
I think both our new away uniforms would look better if we swapped shorts with the Rabbitohs.

nqcowboy87

Bench
ol' cusack looks unhappy with the new away strip too. it has too much of a bears feeling about or the old ozemail shirts you used to be able to get
i think they should have done somehting different
i think some teams should start looking at working alongside with this website
http://www.gazzzaf.hostingzero.com/forum/

Jobdog

Live Update Team
innsaneink said:
Yeah same with the Broncos Storm an Saints....not funny anymore.

I think it looks OK, though its far removed form their home jersey ay?
one extreme to the other.
I think I'm fully aware of that :roll: :arrow:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
It looks sorta kinda like the aboriginal one that Canberra have used a few times ..........

Latest posts