What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-look NRL on Fox kicks off the 2012 NRL season on Fox Sports

DC_fan

Coach
I don't have Fox here at my place. What exactly did Farah say and why was he pissed at Johns? Is this another case of little miss precious going way over the top?

Johns questioned Farah about the Tigers being soft in defense and how he and Marshall don't talk. He kept on Farah and Farah didn't handle the pressure. Farah come back at Johns asking who is saying all of this.

Snappy

Coach
How many times does Farah have to deny there is any infighting between him and Benji?
About time the media were held responsible for bringing up the same rumour again and again every time the tigers lose a few games

Yeh a agree. Farrah handled that fine I thought, Showed his was annoyed about being continually asked about it. He put it to rest IMO

Snappy

Coach
He kept on Farah and Farah didn't handle the pressure. Farah come back at Johns asking who is saying all of this.

Which is fair enough. If it's genuinely not true, you would be wanting to know who is making up the BS

no name

Coach
I also thought Farah did ok on the questions about the Tigers being soft.
He didn't really give Johns the answers he wanted but he is hardly gonna roll over on his team mates and call them all soft merkins.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like these sort of shows where the panelists don't hold back on their questions and try and get a decent answer, instead of giving an obvious question and expect an obvious answer:

"Robbie you were beaten by the Raiders last week, you mustve been disappointed?"

The Game Plan and NRL on Fox have got guys who ask the tough questions:

"Robbie that was a disgraceful performance last week, I mean you played poor, how are you going to turn that around?"

Juniors
Regardless of how crap the performance was any captain that does not fire up after his team gets called soft several times doesn't deserve the captaincy.

How do u not totally disagree and than try look your team mates in the eye.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I can understand the questions would fire you up, but is it really necessary to swear and carry on like that? laugh it off and tell them we will see where we are at the end of the season and then judge us. Which is exactly what he did in the end anyway.

I really don't think we needed to dig out the old Bunji vs Farah internal fight though. It was fairly spiteful on both sides. Farah did dig up John's history a bit as well in an effort to turn it all away.

Not a fan of either, so I found it fairly entertaining. If not, just a little inappropriate though for 7:30pm TV.

Paullyboy

Coach
Best segment of any footy related show I can remember. Brilliant tv, watch fatty and co suck up to them all night tomorrow now.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Was it the reason they moved it to 8.30?

Ive heard so many "pissed off" and "BS's", we might hear an F bomb later in the year who knows.

They might have to take it down a notch.

jc155776

Coach
Was great. Better than cliche shit we got fed every day about forwards doing their job and full credit to the boys for giving 110%.

Johns said what everyone gossips about and gave Robbie a fair chance to respond and put it to bed.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Great segment with robbie. Took matties questions on the chin and give as good as he got.

NRL on fox and the game plan are the best shows we have. Footy show is just embarrasing mostly

simmo1

First Grade
The 'soft' questions were ones that needed to be asked, and Farah answered them the way any good captain would.

However, the Benji-Robbie feud has been denied how many times now?

Latest posts