What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
MC....Fui would chew you up, spit you out, put you through a mincer, make one helluva burger out of you and only your hair would come out the other end. Also, Gallen is a two bit thug and Dutchy is a better five-eighth than Greg "Knees" Bird.

Good day

lol Baz... Fifi is a cat. Gallen sent him flying back to Peter Wynns for some new footy shorts after he poo pooed in them...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
haha...oh...erm...just a couple...

n676293555_291345_986.jpg

n676293555_215208_5910.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
It begins.

B&R fan - welcome to your very own slice of heaven. You now have your very own LU stalker club.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lol Baz... Fifi is a cat. Gallen sent him flying back to Peter Wynns for some new footy shorts after he poo pooed in them...

You may be McLovin, but even that won't save you from the mortal sin you've just committed. Thou shalt rot in Hell.

Knight87

Juniors
*laughs at Knight87*

No that is me!

ROFL!:lol: Sorry about the confusion! So, from the look of the pic, I take it you're a 26 yr old Asian (Chinese of some sort), right? However, you look more like 19/20 yrs old and very similar to a girl who was in my grade at school (instead, she was half-Filipino and had a slightly darker skin complexion)

Last edited:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
ROFL!:lol: Sorry about the confusion! So, from the look of the pic, I take it you're a 26 yr old Asian (Chinese of some sort), right? However, you look more like 19/20 yrs old and very similar to a girl who was in my grade at school (instead, she was half-Filipino and had a slightly darker skin complexion)

yeah I'm nearly 26, chinese, yup. oh thanks, I know its nice not looking my age! hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.