What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really didnt know you were a god.

Are you a greek god like Zues? or more of a modern day buddha?
I'm a ultra modern 'do-as-i-f**king-say-or-i'll-send-a-swarm-of-killer-bees-up-into-your-hymen-and-make-them-sh*t-acid-inside-you-until-you-die-a-hymen-less-death' kind of God.

Dutchy

Immortal
me too!!

funny-pictures-kitten-kicks-you-out.jpg

Its the eyes :sarcasm:

Dutchy

Immortal
And BRF...

There is one of the guys in the stalking brigade that sorta doesnt like asians...so you only have to worry about Baz and Mclovin

McLovin

Staff member
I don't think the problem lies in the "straightness" of the brigade members tbh...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LMAO yeah I get that sometimes too. Does get annoying. I don't mind if people miss guess around 17-18, but anything below that kinda annoys me.
Being Asian, you'll get that for the rest of your life. Don't let it get you down, you won't be upset by it when you're 40 and people keep saying you look 25. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well f*ck you buddy, I'm engaged to a Serb, world's hottest women imo

The key part of that post :p

-------------

Asian women age spectacularly well. My co-worker here just married a 30 year old who looks 21. My co-workers are all in their thirties and I'd jump at the chance to nail all but two of them.

But once they hit 50 or so... bleh. Agimas are scary looking women.

Status
Not open for further replies.