What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
Thanks for the offers, I've decided to join Penrith for one year, hopefully returning to a re-formed Rhinos next year.
Thanks again for the offers.

broncoman

Juniors
after much thinking ive decided to make myself a free agent for this season, ive already had a couple of offers but would like to see if there are any other sides interested...
if anyone is keen contact me by pm or msn...

paulquinn49

Bench
I and a few other from the Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas are thinking of joining a side.

For myself I would really like to join a battler side, possibly the side that came last or has multiple minorities in it.

The Colonel

Immortal
If there are any genuinely interested people out there still looking for a team please let Vaealikis Girl, eloquentEEL or myself know.

Cheers

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I would be willing to play for a team this season. I had retired in order to ref but that appears to have fallen through (??)

Anyway - if you would like me to be on your team, send a PM to me. I do not want to play every match but would not mind every other one.

choc_soldier

Coach
The Lions are looking for a few players to bulk up the squad (at this time, we have enough to field a team with reserves - but not a lot else).

PM me if you're interested... :)

Robster

Bench
I have released warriors123 from my roster, i was discussing a converstion via msn with warrior123, as it turns out he really wants to play in the Anzac test as I have told him I can't promise him a spot in the starting line up in the first 3 rounds as other players as well as him are intersted, I gave him a choice to stay or go and he's very intersted in increasing his chances on making the test team that he has decided to leave :( any clubs looking for a dedicated player , heres you man "warriors123"