What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Mr_Moo

Juniors
I have just found out that I have been "Released" by the Sharks without being told by Managing Director and Captain Waken, so I am now a free agent, if anyone wants me to join their club, please PM me.

Mr_Moo

Juniors
Effective immediately, I have decided to announce my F7's retirement with the little time I have during the season due to my tafe committments taking all of my time up during each round as the cause of this decision, and I wish to apologise to any captains who are looking for players because of the decision I have made.

paulquinn49

Bench
Hey Doods

The Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas still require players, the more games and available you are the better.

kotiro

Juniors
Hi Guy's and Gals,

After months of trying to register I have finally been able to do so..I had originally set my sights on playing for the Warriors team so if you can holla back at me and let me know...

Thanks
Kotiro

paulquinn49

Bench
Hey Kid

The Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas will definately need players for the 08 season, in our first season we made the finals and are looking to go further.

Plus I think we can offer the best team environment to you, unofficially of course.

griffo346

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
I am happy to join any team now or in the future that may require help.

The Cougars are after anyone who would like to join too we did okay in our first year and looking to go better

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
I am flattered by your interest. I am considering my position. What does each team stand for and what could I expect if I joined?

griffo346

First Grade
At The Cougars you will be asked to join in on a part time basis and try your best in writing rugby league assoiated articles no more then 750 words

the whole idea is to have fun :D thats our main aim of the cougars

paulquinn49

Bench
With all respect to other teams, I find them robotic whereas the CNTDN provide an environment of love and respect, allowing posters to grow as writers and people.

Plus when we win the comp this year Chuck Norris is going to shout us a night out on the town, provided he has en email address and answers it.

No one else can offer that!

On a final note I would like to point out Griffo's signature, in which he displays poor predictions and an AFL comment. At CNTDN we feel no need to make predictions. :cool:

paulquinn49

Bench
Of course we do, all year we went on a rotation of about 7 or 8 people but had a "full" roster. The others were never available.

I hope Kid decides to join the Ninjas