What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Eels would be happy to have you. I can't promise you a spot every week but i can definitely give you a run within the first 3 rounds. Pm me if you're interested

Braneganski

Juniors
Pistol said:
Souths have a few spots open if anyone would like a run in the competition.

If there is a spot still open, then I would like to join the Souths team.

Haven't got the muse for anyone else :D .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Bluebags have one bench spot available starting with this round.

If anyone is looking for an introduction to the second greatest game of all, be sure to send me a PM. Cheers. :D

roosters06

Juniors
I'd be happy to join a team - but mainly as a ring in. Im currently at uni and would be available for the next month, but after that i would have to take a break due to a rush of assignments.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The mighty Green are looking for players!!!
After a great rookie season in which we placed runners up, we have struggle this season with several players having limited time due to other priorities, but we are still confident of going that one step further in 2006 and would love to have anyone wanting a crack on board... so get on board the raiders for 2006!!

PM me or thickos, or alternatively, leave an expression of interest in this thread and one of myself or thickos will get in contact with you :)

Master Vippo

Juniors
I have been reading over the 7's comp irregularly and am interested in joining a team if somebody wants me. No preference.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the raiders still keen to take on anyone wanting a shot
we are struggling for numbers with a few reggies out with other priorities

at the moment, 6 of us are filling in 5 spots each week, so if your keen and want a start, let me know

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
I know it's still early days but trying to be organised. If anyone's interested the Eels, 2006 Premiers, have some spots available for next season after losing a few players.

PM me, drop into the Eels team thread or reply here if you'd like to join the blue and gold for season 2007