What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Jesbass

First Grade
Hallatia said:
from what I have read from Warriors players you gus have plenty of depth Jess

Unfortunately not. I think we've only used about eight players all year. We have a large playing squad, but for whatever reason, very few have posted. *shrugs*

Hallatia

Referee
8 great players is better than 15 average ones, rotation is not essential
plus if you had average players wouldn't you rather play your good ones all the time and only use the others to fill in the numbers

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
We started last year with goodness knows how many, but they all kinda left for no apparent reason escept for PB so that was fine.

We'd love to see plenty of others on board though. Our main fellas are great, but they deserve a break every now and an again.

As for the Warriors as a F7's team, I've wanted to make this year a year where we work on being consistant and we've done a decent job in that respect.

rayroxon

Juniors
Hallatia said:
well the guys you have posting for you do quite well

That ray guy is absolute rubbish for a start so I'm not too sure what you're talking about. :D

In all seriousness we're a pretty solid squad but there's been a couple of mad dashes come 8:30pm on a Wednesday that another set of hands wouldn't hurt. Plus we're all ridiculously good looking so that always helps.

Hallatia

Referee
rayroxon said:
That ray guy is absolute rubbish for a start so I'm not too sure what you're talking about. :D

In all seriousness we're a pretty solid squad but there's been a couple of mad dashes come 8:30pm on a Wednesday that another set of hands wouldn't hurt. Plus we're all ridiculously good looking so that always helps.
it does? then why do the bluebags do so well? :crazy: it makes no sense

I think most teams scramble at around 8 on the Wednesday

Jesbass

First Grade
rayroxon said:

I can't argue with that! :sarcasm: :lol:

Hallatia said:
from what I have read from Warriors players you gus have plenty of depth Jess

Excuse me pussy cat., I think we'll be the judge of exactly how much depth we have.

Who said you were allowed out of the kitchen anyway ? ;-)

gorilla

First Grade
Hallatia said:
it does? then why do the bluebags do so well? :crazy: it makes no sense

we have been attractive .....

thanks Warriors, our first and your last - we enjoyed them both.

Let's see if there's another ?

Jesbass

First Grade
griffo346 said:
BTW aint team captains spose to release players before they do this

I assumed Sanchez wasn't a current player. I apologise if I've jumped the gun. :oops:

Skinner

Coach
The following paragraph from the F7s Rules & Regs applies :

Equally, captains should be kept informed of any such movements. Naturally, captains cannot veto a player's genuine desire to move on; however, the polite thing is for the player to let the captain know what's happening.

There has been discussion between griffo346 and Sanchez, around Sanchez going to
the market, in this thread : http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=162727&page=55

but apparently nothing final was resolved.

A simple exchange between griffo and Sanchez should clear this up.

Cheers
Skinner