What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

miccle

Bench
Would be happy to jump in for the mighty Rabbits mate!

Might have to pop in and see the fightin' Irish too.

Jesbass

First Grade
The Warriors would have you in a hearbeat, miccle, but I think there are other teams in more dire straits than us. I'd suggest Malta are shorter on numbers than Ireland, too.

bartman

Immortal
On behalf of the Parramatta Eels F7s team, I'd like to welcome any new players to the world of LU Forum 7s... :D

And also take the opportunity to announce that the Eels are looking to recruit extra players into our squad of writers for the 2009 season (and you don't have to be a Parra fan)!

If you think you might be interested, please click on this thread and introduce yourself - http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=125062&page=32 - and one of the team will respond. Or if you like you can send me a PM about it during the off-season until the team captains re-emerge.

We were a squad of 9 players this season, but with 4 of those people only available to post very occasionally sadly we struggled to get all five posts made in several matches.

On the back of two F7s debutantes we managed a late rally to scrape into this year's semi-finals, but as a squad we know that we will need some more hands on deck to raise a team for the 2009 competition.

So there will be plenty of opportunity to get a run if you are a new F7s player, or an existing player looking for a change of team for 2009!

Let us know if you are interested in writing for the Eels, and best of luck in enjoying your F7s experience. :thumn

El Coconuto

Bench
Ugh! Where are the Sharks? Just for fun a one-off season would've been great for old-times sake. Oh well. Garbo, where are you? Bring back the Sharks already :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Ugh! Where are the Sharks? Just for fun a one-off season would've been great for old-times sake. Oh well. Garbo, where are you? Bring back the Sharks already :)

The Sharks last fielded a team in 2006.

But...the Warriors are looking thin on numbers for 2009, so if you'd be willing to go from one team that has lost a Grand Final in both the top level of Australian club league and in the F7s, to another team that has done the same, we'd love to call you one of our own, even on a part time basis.

I still remember your 'Momo' piece in the 2004 Grand Final. It tugged at my heart strings and has stuck with me ever since.

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade

Sharks old history roots lie under a new name the cougars as former sharks at the time and former Sydney lions merged El we would be honored to take you under the new journey if your keen :D as we defiantly need players for season 09

bartman

Immortal
:lol: jess i didnt think you needed players same as you bm
N-T makes only our 3rd confirmed player for the 2009 squad at the moment, after playing a few 2008 rounds without a full team.

I had actually considered suggesting to the Eels that we shut down at the end of last season, but with a few recruits I think we might be able to struggle through... ;-)

griffo346

First Grade
bartman that wassnt aimed at you sir i know the position you guys are in that was aimed at big mick not you kind sir

Latest posts