What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

I was a member of the sydney Lions a few years ago. Haven't spent much time on the forums of late, but I have a few ideas rolling around in my head. And with a bit more time on my hands wouldn't mind having a crack at this comp again.

Cheers,

Jesbass

First Grade
whoateallthepies said:
I was a member of the sydney Lions a few years ago. Haven't spent much time on the forums of late, but I have a few ideas rolling around in my head. And with a bit more time on my hands wouldn't mind having a crack at this comp again.

Cheers,

Mate, with a name like that, reminiscent of Mark Tookey, you'd be a great fit for the Warriors! :lol:

We were runners up in 2007, and looking to go one step further. We have one spot left in our top fifteen, and I'd love you to fill it with your pastry-lined girth... :lol:

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

Spike

First Grade
I'd like to register my interest in playing in this years comp. I have not played since the first year Forum 7's was on LU and I go back to when it was played on a different forum. I would rather play for a struggling team or whoever finished with the spoon last year if they are still in the comp or the team which was closest to the bottom who is playing this year.

Jesbass

First Grade
Spike said:
I'd like to register my interest in playing in this years comp. I have not played since the first year Forum 7's was on LU and I go back to when it was played on a different forum. I would rather play for a struggling team or whoever finished with the spoon last year if they are still in the comp or the team which was closest to the bottom who is playing this year.

I'd recommend talking to the Panthers, Spike. They were second to last in 2007, but still have a quality squad and could go really well this year. (The Knights were last but have since folded.)

Big Mick

Referee
Spike....the Panthers would love to have you.

We have a quality squad and we'll be looking at being a massive threat to all teams this year.

we'd love to have you on board.

Robster

Bench
Spike the Gold Coast Titans are a new team and most likely tipped by the pannel to finish last this season. We would love to have you on board.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
The Dragons are back this year, and if you would like a chance to don the Big Red V, just pm The Preacher or Johnsy.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Spike....the Panthers would love to have you.

We have a quality squad and we'll be looking at being a massive threat to all teams this year.

we'd love to have you on board.

Do you still need any players for the Panthers side?

Big Mick

Referee
Mate, sorry to have said yes before, but upon consoltation with my team mates, it would appear there may be limited opportunities for you this season as we have a stable line up and are currently in negotiations with a couple that'll round up our team.

However, The Ninja's are looking for people I believe, and the Titans are a new club that needs some players.

Hope you keep in the system

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
With a number of players pulling out or becoming part-time this season due to other commitments the Eels are in need of a few players, particularly those who will be available for quite a few games. If anyone is interested please let me know.

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey guys, A few of the old members of Forum Sevens would probably remember me, I was Captain of the Rhinos for 2-3 years, Have been very busy of late but now have alot more time on my hands so I throw my hand up as a free agent....

[furrycat]

Coach
Hey Matt-

I'm sure the Panthers would love to squeeze in an experienced player as yourself even if its only as a part timer. PM Big Mick if you're interested in having a run with us for the season.

Alehana

Juniors
hey fellas

i was interested in this cause i didn't know what it was, but now that i do, an essay/article writing thing, remindes me of my old school days, but is there any way i could do a trial see how i go? if its good i'd like to join a team if they want me.
cheers

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith would love to give you a trial and see how you go and if you enjoy you can stay on!....Let us know if you'd like to join.

Cheers.