What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

gUt

Coach
I am interested in learning more about this comp. I believe I am capable of stringing a sentence or two together. If any of the captains are keen to chat to a rookie, send me a PM.

Big Mick

Referee
I think you should definitely look at the Chuck Norris Texas Ninjas. They are in need of players and I think you'll find you'll get time to play there too.

Titanic

First Grade
The Titans welcome the inclusion of TT.BB into the 2011 squad. She (yes, she's a she, we have attracted somebody to keep bgdc company). Her acronym comes from Titty Titty Bang Bang, a complete newbie to F7's. Hailing from the slightly damp Brisvegas, TT.BB is, in fact, a Cowboys girl or should that be Cowgirl.

Has F7's matured into the possibility of a boys v girls derby?

edabomb

First Grade
Ninjas are very proud to announce the signing of Joshie. Also a huge thanks to Big Mick for his ringing endorsement!

We have also secured Raider_69

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_69
Denny-Crane.jpg

paulquinn49

Bench
CNTDN could always do with some new talent if you want to come into the squad. Plenty of games if you want them too, we're pretty lazy.

Jesbass

First Grade
Ninjas are proud to announce the signing of CobyDelaney

Duly noted on the team lists - I'll get Azkatro onto it. :thumn

I'll await your (or someone else's) confirmation regarding Cliffhanger - the conversation just seems a bit open ended at the moment. ;-)

paulquinn49

Bench
Sounded pretty confirmed to me but if you would rather another captain confirm the signing i'll get Ed to pop in.

Jess after Ed confirms the signing ill need confirmation from Willow that you have understood the signing, thanks!

Jesbass

First Grade
Lol, you cheeky sod! I'd hit you, but with Chuck Norris on your side...well, it doesn't bare thinking about...

All good. That's all the confirmation I need. :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
Can I have a confirmation that Jesbass received and understood the nod from Willow that he received an email from Ed that he received a formal application (duly notarised) from Cliff after being accepted and successfully passing the CNTDN's initiation test, please?

Do not forget; Form 12A "New Players & Stayers Application and Entry Test" should have three independent committee members signatures afixed (each translated into French and standard Chinese) and stamped with the LU F7's official seal.

Only after receiving that, and not before, will he become eligible for the Junior Players Badge, monthly newsletter and passport to be mailed out.

Did I really have to remind you?

Latest posts