What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

sandshark

Bench
Maloney being offered a 4 year contract around 900k by Newcastle. Great offer for an aging player no doubt, I think Maloney will take it if allowed by Cronulla.

How much did the Chad end up signing for again?

Playing terribly. He missed the boat. Guess we need reserve graders though.
lol htf have you even seen him play in a match other than the Sharks game where he played well? You live streaming newcastle 2nd division to keep an eye on him ? LOL FMD did he bang your partner ?Is he even gay?

Ads

First Grade
lol htf have you even seen him play in a match other than the Sharks game where he played well? You live streaming newcastle 2nd division to keep an eye on him ? LOL FMD did he bang your partner ?Is he even gay?

A good friends mate plays for the knights, has played in both the nrl and reserve grade this year. I'll take his word for it. Gagan has put no pressure on anyone to take a wing spot. If he cant make that rabble then he should be nowhere near our team, which he wont. We do need reserve graders as I said though.

A good friends mate plays for the knights, has played in both the nrl and reserve grade this year. I'll take his word for it. Gagan has put no pressure on anyone to take a wing spot. If he cant make that rabble then he should be nowhere near our team, which he wont. We do need reserve graders as I said though.
You do that. It appears his Newcastle stay was only ever temporary. Until last week still using his photo of him in his Sharks Jersey. Brendan Elliot got signed to take his place. he is the first one out the door. Both of them ran rings around Holmes for trys in the rnd 1 clash. lets hope neitehr are selected for the rnd 26 clash. We might need the points

shaggs

Coach
Elliot was the reason the knights got beat by brusbane. He was dreadful, hence he is back in reggies this week
You do that. It appears his Newcastle stay was only ever temporary. Until last week still using his photo of him in his Sharks Jersey. Brendan Elliot got signed to take his place. he is the first one out the door. Both of them ran rings around Holmes for trys in the rnd 1 clash. lets hope neitehr are selected for the rnd 26 clash. We might need the points

Ads

First Grade
Hahahahaha. Gagan. One (1) game this year for the worst team in the comp by a mile.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You appear to be the type of miserable internet merkin that laughs at athletes injuries. If I remember you also cheered Tony Williams injury.
Stay classy.
Nah.....full of shit as always.....If I remember correctly I said it was a shame that T-Rex was injured just as he got his first opportunity in first grade. Feel free to quote me where I supposedly laughed at his injury though.

If I remember it was you that started a thread on how to end Cameron Smiths season.......hypocrite as well as a bullshitter.
Cameron Smith is a complicit in defrauding NRL public at least 5 years of honest competion & leaving 2 years without a winner. he is a grub & he should be thrown out of the game. To target an existing injury, is not a cheer, but a tactic, if he wants to play with it.
He is not some young bloke doing his best to get over 2 season long injuries just as he is starting to realise his dream of being a regular first grader. Then getting laughed at by a miserable type for how many games he hasnt played