What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Stalefish

Juniors
so is that the writing on the wall for beale? interesting times as gray wants to play centre..

eitha loots is off to brissy now theyve lost moga, and if they stil got cap space, or duges is going to fb with val and feki on the wings and loots and gray in the centres

chewsta

First Grade
I thought i read somewhere that we had either re-signed or were in the process of re-signing Beale?

McLovin

Staff member
Gray has been one of Souffs worst over the last month. Probably on par with Beale...

From what I have seen of Grey he appears to have a bit of mongrel in him. Something that I like in players.

I noticed that too, we need another as well that will give a penalty now and then as well.

He has had bad run this year injured and rabbits being going busted dose not help when outside back