What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the picture getting painted in the media coverage is that we have shown an interest in Taumalolo, DCE & Merin.

But.....

Apparently Panthers leading the signing of Merin.

Warriors leading for the signing of Taumalolo

Titans leading for the signing of DCE.

cb4

First Grade
So the picture getting painted in the media coverage is that we have shown an interest in Taumalolo, DCE & Merin.

But.....

Can you now post the media's strike rate?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Is there any new info regarding DCE? The sharks FB site has about 15 different rumours every 5 mins.
Signing to not signing due to some press conference to being seen at the club today.

I'd be taking anything in those FB sites with a grain of salt.

webShark

But.....

Same media reported Titans offered DCE 3m over 4 years. Tell them their dreaming. Manly would match that. Titans out of race if that inthe best they can come up with. I would snap DCE up for $850k. If Taulamolo can get $1m a year so can DCE.

Don't think Merrin would be a loss.

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
Is there any new info regarding DCE? The sharks FB site has about 15 different rumours every 5 mins.

Pretty much all those posts are by the same bloke too. He's going to give himself an ulcer the way he freaks out about the DCE situation.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Yes, I question how accurate his info is.
As I said, rumors are just that till he signs somewhere.

Can you now post the media's strike rate?

Haha!

Yeah I know they are full of it most of the time cb4.

Just saying that is the state of play according to them.

Hope it's not so and we can jag either DCE or Taumalolo.

Either one would strengthen us incredibly.

chewsta

First Grade
apparently we are now linked to James Tamou as well.
according to FB (I think thats where I saw it)

ghoti

Bench
Talk of Tamou coming to Sydney started THIS MORNING and already we're linked to him, solely because we have room under the cap. Rumour mongers are f**ked. (Though, out of those forwards I reckon Tamou is our best chance...Taumalolo far too hyped, Merrin has got it in his head that he wants the biggest contract of his career, Tamou over-rated and underperforming won't be fielding too many offers).

webShark

Talk of Tamou coming to Sydney started THIS MORNING and already we're linked to him, solely because we have room under the cap. Rumour mongers are f**ked. (Though, out of those forwards I reckon Tamou is our best chance...Taumalolo far too hyped, Merrin has got it in his head that he wants the biggest contract of his career, Tamou over-rated and underperforming won't be fielding too many offers).

We don't usually pay unders for overated under performers.

I would hate to lose out to the f**ken G/Coast for DCE.

Since they've come into the comp they have big noted themselves to be the benchmark of professionalism but have been found out to be the complete opposite in so many ways.

Wish they just disappear for good.

How many sporting teams have died up there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.