What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Whispers around that Tamou is looking to come back to sydney for family reasons and then the cows can free up cash for lolo, if that's the case I hope we stay away from the Tamou trap

ghoti

Bench
Depends if we can get him for the right price. He's a better prop than any of Prior, D Fafita, Houma, Tagataese and Arona. Better than A Fifita on 2014 form too, but that's not a fair comparison. IMO, if we're interested and pick him up for less than $600k then it's a good deal and strengthens our squad.

I still think he and Aaron Woods are the two most over-rated props in the game, Tamou in particular doesn't deserve the rep honours he keeps getting, but I wouldn't be complaining with his taking our hit-ups.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
In all seriousness if we are interested in Tamou then I'd say we should snap up Mose Masoe for half the price. Sure he doesn't play as many minutes but he sure does run harder than Tamou

ghoti

Bench
Thought Masoe played well for Samoa in a couple of games, but I reckon is only a narrow improvement on what we've got. Outplayed Taga by a long way though.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Thought Masoe played well for Samoa in a couple of games, but I reckon is only a narrow improvement on what we've got. Outplayed Taga by a long way though.

As long as the crowd pumps him up he will play like a million dollars. He is very much a crowd pleaser

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yeah f**k the Gold Coast.

It's full of plastic, fake people and dole bludgers. Mt Druitt by the sea.

It's good for a holiday for 6, 7 days max but the place is a shit hole.

SharkShocked

Bench
Ummmmm

@brentread_7: Big news at Gold Coast Titans as well, with captain Nate Myles off contract and being shopped to rival clubs.

Good or bad for us RE DCE.

Inferno

Coach
In all seriousness if we are interested in Tamou then I'd say we should snap up Mose Masoe for half the price. Sure he doesn't play as many minutes but he sure does run harder than Tamou

I like this idea. We don't need someone to play big minutes, we need someone who can make an impact when they come on.

chewsta

First Grade
Ummmmm

@brentread_7: Big news at Gold Coast Titans as well, with captain Nate Myles off contract and being shopped to rival clubs.

Good or bad for us RE DCE.

This just in, Nate Myles set to join the sharks in 5....4.....3....2...

Status
Not open for further replies.