What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Barba was a Dally M winner from fullback just a few years ago.

Put him there.

Valentine can still do things from the wing, his time will come.

As for Gordon, I don't know? Like to see Gagan & Holmes on the wing & Feki to centre. Not sure there is a spot for Gordon, perhaps the other centre or Gagan plays centre?

The thing is, we have options but Flanno coaches the talent out of them.

CM67

Juniors
Barba was a Dally M winner from fullback just a few years ago.

Put him there.

Valentine can still do things from the wing, his time will come.

As for Gordon, I don't know? Like to see Gagan & Holmes on the wing & Feki to centre. Not sure there is a spot for Gordon, perhaps the other centre or Gagan plays centre?

The thing is, we have options but Flanno coaches the talent out of them.

Agree 100%

runatme

Bench
gordon letting the titans just stroll in for that try after half time was absolutely embarrassing

holmes had a few runs from fullback resulted in 2 line breaks put him there

getting townsend back might be our only option, looks unlikely though, the sound a middle finger makes is just deafening

thanks flanno

CEO

Juniors
Couldn't agree more, Gallen's stats from last night might be 40 tackles and 200 meters but f**k me he is a plodder. I even hope that they don't pick him for NSW, he is shithouse personified.

Could do the same workload in 60 min and be more effective. Needs a spell on the sideline.

Card Shark

Immortal
gordon letting the titans just stroll in for that try after half time was absolutely embarrassing

Just saw that on Fox Sports News.

f**k me, that is inept.

No wonder we lost, we handed them that try, Heighington 1/2 going off when they score in front of him & Graham passing the ball straight to the Titans when we had the game in the bag & should've been playing safety first.

Do we have any players of first grade standard in our club?

Since 73

First Grade
Graham passing the ball straight to the Titans when we had the game in the bag & should've been playing safety first.
Get it on a highlights reel on NRL.com and pause just before ball leaves wade's hands.

Keystone cops.

1. we are in front and don't need to score so it's just do not push any passes.

2. We have an overlap of 3 on 1 and Roberts is the sole defender on that flank. ball straight to him.

And check Val at bottom of screen jogging back to win. By the time he turns around - game over.

runatme

Bench
Just saw that on Fox Sports News.

f**k me, that is inept.

No wonder we lost, we handed them that try, Heighington 1/2 going off when they score in front of him & Graham passing the ball straight to the Titans when we had the game in the bag & should've been playing safety first.

i still can't get over that gordon play
seriously go to the wing mate

Card Shark

Immortal
That was a very Gardner like play. We all called for gardeners head after that Brisbane game for the exact same errors

Let in by the worst wingers & fullbacks....& scored by the best players.

We don't have the determination to score a try like that but we certainly have the uncertainty to let the opposition score them.

We are so down on confidence already, it's impossible to believe.

Flanno & his training / fitness / support staff did not prepare them properly for the season.

Maybe we threw all our eggs in the 9s basket to try & double the trophy count - nearly worked.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

Here's the issue Cardy:

Gal, Prior, Lewis, Flash, Toops, Robbo and Heighington. Now these blokes were great names back in the day but guess what? The young fellas have now caught up. These are seven guys who I don't necessarily think should be dropped but they take up more than 1/3 of our 17 which I think is the problem. 2-3 of these guys should not be there and be replaced with younger and more mobile players.

We actually have a good squad and are a good team(on paper)it's just that we are losing to opposition that are much worse than us.

Add to the fact our coach doesn't have the intelligence to implement new game plans or training drills and here we are sitting 0 from 4

Last edited:
Here's the issue Cardy:

Gal, Prior, Lewis, Flash, Toops and Heighington. Now these blokes were great names back in the day but guess what? The young fellas have now caught up. These are six guys who I don't necessarily think should be dropped but they take up more than 1/3 of our 17 which I think is the problem. 2-3 of these guys should not be there and be replaced with younger and more mobile players.

We actually have a good squad and are a good team(on paper)it's just that we are losing to opposition that much worse than us.

Add to the fact our coach doesn't have the intelligence to implement new game plans or training drills and here we are sitting 0 from 4

Problem is Snoop, Flanno cannot develop the youngsters, thats the reason he basically signed guys who had been around the block.

I feel for Holmes/Bird, they basically will have to improve themselves, imagine Flanno explaining to them how to improve or this where you went wrong

cb4

First Grade
Flanno see's his backline as being Holmes Feki Bird Beale Gagan next season.

Im told Gordon, Robson and Heino have been told they won't be re-signed. Taga is on his way to Manly, Prior is a favourite of Flanno but he probably wont be re-signed.

Toops will get another year, so will Gallen.

Club has held length discussions with Tamou, and are sniffing around Nate Myles and Josh Maguire.

Trent Hodkinson has priced himself out of the Dogs and will probably end up here as we are desperate.

Flanno is being proactive and looking in the 20's for the next young gun superstars.

azzah72

Bench
Flanno see's his backline as being Holmes Feki Bird Beale Gagan next season.

Im told Gordon, Robson and Heino have been told they won't be re-signed. Taga is on his way to Manly, Prior is a favourite of Flanno but he probably wont be re-signed.

Toops will get another year, so will Gallen.

Club has held length discussions with Tamou, and are sniffing around Nate Myles and Josh Maguire.

Trent Hodkinson has priced himself out of the Dogs and will probably end up here as we are desperate.

Flanno is being proactive and looking in the 20's for the next young gun superstars.

A lot of this contradicts everything Flanno has said in the media, especially about Robson.

Status
Not open for further replies.