What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
Can we get that massive f**ker at the roosters with huge legs
He scored against the raiders last week

CB4 gets all of his (mis) information from player managers. Player managers are generally regarded as the pond scum of the sporting landscape and are renowned for deliberately and shamelessly providing incorrect information for their own gains.
Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Sharknado

Juniors
Puts popcorn away & goes to watch Uncle Sad's live podcast of "How to pleasure a red rooster chicken & vegies"

Craigshark

First Grade
Flanno see's his backline as being Holmes Feki Bird Beale Gagan next season.

Im told Gordon, Robson and Heino have been told they won't be re-signed. Taga is on his way to Manly, Prior is a favourite of Flanno but he probably wont be re-signed.

Toops will get another year, so will Gallen.

Club has held length discussions with Tamou, and are sniffing around Nate Myles and Josh Maguire.

Trent Hodkinson has priced himself out of the Dogs and will probably end up here as we are desperate.

Flanno is being proactive and looking in the 20's for the next young gun superstars.

I don't love Hodkinson, but he is the best of what is left and craps all over anything we have.. So get him if we can. I thought you said he wasn't keen on us though?

The backline doesn't sound too bad.. Only for Beale.

I'd be happy with any of the three props your mentioned. Tamou at the right price.

cb4

First Grade
CB4 gets all of his (mis) information from player managers. Player managers are generally regarded as the pond scum of the sporting landscape and are renowned for deliberately and shamelessly providing incorrect information for their own gains.
Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Do I? Or do I make it up and get lucky?

Do I have a relative at the club? Am I Shane Flanagan? I've been accused before.

Your post is full of (mis) information.

Inferno

Coach

Im told Gordon, Robson and Heino have been told they won't be re-signed. Taga is on his way to Manly, Prior is a favourite of Flanno but he probably wont be re-signed.

Club has held length discussions with Tamou, and are sniffing around Nate Myles and Josh Maguire.

Trent Hodkinson has priced himself out of the Dogs and will probably end up here as we are desperate.

Flanno is being proactive and looking in the 20's for the next young gun superstars.

I thought Maguire had already re-signed with the Broncs? I'd keep robbo, but let him know he will be a backup half/hooker. Seriously what is the plan if Ennis goes down?

Craigshark

First Grade
Cb4 has probably been the most informed and accurate poster on here for a long time and one of the only ones left. Leave him alone.

Card Shark

Immortal

Thanks, you have restored a little bit of my faith in Flanno.

Hodkinson previously knocked back a massive offer from us, you said. Are we uping the ante to get him?

It has become clear to me over the last 4 weeks that we need a top notch half. I rate him in the top 8 in skill & higher in experience & determination. Please get him!

I too would keep Robbo, he needs to be a hooker from herein.

southland

Juniors
Sad to see Taga go if it happens. He is a tear away forward get the feeling he has been off since 2014 9's tournament.

chewsta

First Grade
Thanks for the intel CB4, I like the look of that backline, just wish Feki would get a shot in the centres though.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Can anyone shed any light on why Tagatese has had a supposed falling out with Flanno, or is that against forum rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.