What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry Quigs. Virginal post Jitters. I am sure you can help guide me though the minefield.

No worries comrade. Just be warned there are a lot of drop kicks in here.

Best advice I can give at this stage of the offseason is to hang close and keep running off me' hip.

I'll make you look the goods.

Quigs

Immortal
Youse inbreds can't upset me .... too munch is happening to keep the smile on me dial.

The Lying Imbecile is - as Tony Grieg would of said - Abbort if forked, he'd be lucky to see out onother yore. Yes Bill he is forked alroight.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
C'mon Sharkbite if you live north of the Tweed and are going to submit long post, youse got to use the line breaks in yuh paragraphs.

Don't want any of the bastards to think that us that live north of the Tweed are all dumb bastards.

Well, not all...........

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Howse yuh ring thing coming along?

Are you still bed ridden?

Or have they had a gutful of you and thrown you out on the street?

Still in Steelers Private Hospital. Not bed ridden now, I'm allowed to walk around and terrorise other patients and perv on the young nurses and doctors.

I was going to send you the segment of guts they removed Quigs but they wouldn't let me have it. You always say I'm full of shit so I thought I'd show ya for myself that I'm not really LOL

You could of made sausages

Quigs

Immortal
Still in Steelers Private Hospital. Not bed ridden now, I'm allowed to walk around and terrorise other patients and perv on the young nurses and doctors.

I was going to send you the segment of guts they removed Quigs but they wouldn't let me have it. You always say I'm full of shit so I thought I'd show ya for myself that I'm not really LOL

You could of made sausages

No sausages for this Charles Atlas matey. I'm madly dieting to get back to my old fighting weight. Down 5kgs since the 13th Oct. Look out Choc.

I'm getting pumped for another big season.

It is that Sharks thang.... down up down, round and round.

With the operation you just had, will it stop you dragging your bum around like a mongrel dog with worms. I hope so. It was always embarrassing watching you sitting on Beer Hill.

Lucky we are a broad sympathetic church here in Sharkyville.

[youtube]R2_CIeNPW4Q[/youtube]

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well Mr Q, you got a long way to catch me. I've dropped from 106 to 78 since March. I'm gonna need some of Da Soups special medicines to get back to fighting weight? Do you suppose he'd share?

Now, this operation thingee should mean that I don't have to drag my arse along the ground but the option is still there that I can if I want to. Which I will.

I'll seek advice from my Uncle Sad. He'll know what to do

Quigs

Immortal
Well Mr Q, you got a long way to catch me. I've dropped from 106 to 78 since March. I'm gonna need some of Da Soups special medicines to get back to fighting weight? Do you suppose he'd share?

Now, this operation thingee should mean that I don't have to drag my arse along the ground but the option is still there that I can if I want to. Which I will.

I'll seek advice from my Uncle Sad. He'll know what to do

This is what I really have grown to love and appreciate about this place. It is populated with highly intelligent members of the community. It is so relieving to know blokes like you and Sad are around. Suppositories of knowledge.

Throw in the fact that you can lower the bar and seek advice from Dave Smiths like Soup and still be humble.

I am just a lucky human to be accepted into this demographic of the LU forums.

For discussion - we need another prop. Neville Costigan is available. A transfer fee is required to Hull KR. Might be worth it if cheap enough. One year with an option in our favour.

Quigs

Immortal
Why are you wanting to talk football in the Embarrassing Bodies thread?

You inconsiderate bastard Weapon.

The old arse dragger is still in his hospital bed and here you are putting the boot into him.

Well, i guess you have a valid point.

Card Shark

Immortal

Geez old mate that's some serious weight loss.

Jenny Craig would be impressed. ;)

Get well soon mate!

Special K

Coach
Costigan has a transfer fee of 80k plus you'd have to pay him. He is undersized for prop and even the backrow but gets by on toughness. We don't need another tough guy we need another big guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.