What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadShark

Bench
No way Doctor Sad. I've got it stored away in my Melissa McCarthy fleshlight until I can have it delivered to you. Do you want the MM fleshlight too?

Appreciate the offer but I've moved on to the Vicky Pollard dual hole flesh light.

The gerbil however, can be secreted & re-secreted at ones whim (for those that are of this type of prerogative, if per say, hypothetically, one knew one of this inclination).

Quigs

Immortal
Well we can't expect every bit of news to be good news. Afterall we are the Sharks.

southland

Juniors
The only positive cause might be a new centre signing who would walk into the spot and place Bird behind in the que... aka SKD.

PJ

First Grade
If true I wonder if his dad will be back in here retracting all his Flanno love

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
I know this sounds strange after the hellish year we had but I am feeling quietly confident of a big year in 2015.

With the signings and possible signings in the works, if we stay relatively injury free, we'll be a chance of making some serious damage in the finals.

No one could be as cursed as we were this year.

Special K

Coach
Bird retweeted a photo of him as a Shark signing the other day and has been pictured 3-4 times with "the boys" out and about since a twitter account with no followers started this rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.