What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolesi

First Grade
Dragon supporter ? Ha ha. No mate. I've been on here a long time just rearly post.

Take care !

ghoti

Bench
Which bozo thought it'd be a good idea for Bird to front the media this early in his career? Doesn't look even close to being media trained

southland

Juniors
Would of stung some St George fans to see him as our young 9's rep. despite Bird barely being able to strip two meaningful words together in a row he just came off as a young innocent footballer excited to get a break into first grade. Nothing wrong with that.

shaggs

Coach
Footballers aren't that intelligent as a rule. We all know that. He sounded like a 19 year old gen y Instagram/Facebook communicator.

No crime. As long as he can play

Quigs

Immortal
Would of stung some St George fans to see him as our young 9's rep. despite Bird barely being able to strip two meaningful words together in a row he just came off as a young innocent footballer excited to get a break into first grade. Nothing wrong with that.

That is the Stains factor in him that he is barely able to string a couple of words together.

It won't take long. We will erase that from his person.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
To be fair he is just a kid that's never played first grade that has been "thrown to the lions" in this instance.

I remember my first interview when I took out a major poker comp and it was a very daunting experience to say the least. It was only getting shown on the pokernews.com website but still farrrrrk me I couldn't even remember the questions the bird was asking me

Status
Not open for further replies.