What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Team Colours

Matiunz

Juniors
I watched a few Hunters games this year live and thought at the time that their kits would work well in the NRL. For me, having the team colours mean something is a worthwhile exercise, not just for contrasting brands. View attachment 95408

One danger with national colours (and depending on what the team is named) is it becoming the de facto national team. Was never a fan of the Warriors being the NZ Warriors- particularly when they had the black/white colour scheme

MugaB

Coach
One danger with national colours (and depending on what the team is named) is it becoming the de facto national team. Was never a fan of the Warriors being the NZ Warriors- particularly when they had the black/white colour scheme
They are so much better looking in the Auckland color scheme, can even use more of the green and really stand out, blue/green combo is very under used

Matiunz

Juniors
They are so much better looking in the Auckland color scheme, can even use more of the green and really stand out, blue/green combo is very under used
Out of the original colours the green and red are the ones I feel the least affinity to being put there to appease the original sponsor. Although wouldn’t surprise me to see more green for ONE.NZ as Vodafone were behind adding red back into the black/white colour scheme

MugaB

Coach
Out of the original colours the green and red are the ones I feel the least affinity to being put there to appease the original sponsor. Although wouldn’t surprise me to see more green for ONE.NZ as Vodafone were behind adding red back into the black/white colour scheme
All work well together, just as long as its mainly blue and white, just like to see a bit more green involved