What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Te Kaha

First Grade
You got all that from someone sharing a cool video?
I can't believe in this day and age I could live rent free... in your head 💁‍♂️
So much space 😍

Like most of what you and your circle jerk post, it's completely irrelevant to the thread. If you wanted to post it for being "cool", you could have posted it in another thread... In the Warriors forum maybe, where it would be relevant.
But you can't you can't post anything from NZ relevant to the thread.. so.. these..

Gobsmacked

Bench
Like most of what you and your circle jerk post, it's completely irrelevant to the thread. If you wanted to post it for being "cool", you could have posted it in another thread... In the Warriors forum maybe, where it would be relevant.
But you can't you can't post anything from NZ relevant to the thread.. so.. these..
Why is it irrelevant?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Why is it irrelevant?

Having someone "famous" "train" with the Warriors is not relevant to "New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby" no matter how wrong the thread is. What does it have to do with a second NZ side? What does it have to do with the stupid assertion that a second NZ side will deal a "massive blow to NZ rugby"?

I know you can't post anything from NZ supporting your "argument", since it doesn't exist. But it's pretty pathetic to try and link a video like that to it.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Having someone "famous" "train" with the Warriors is not relevant to "New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby" no matter how wrong the thread is. What does it have to do with a second NZ side? What does it have to do with the stupid assertion that a second NZ side will deal a "massive blow to NZ rugby"?

I know you can't post anything from NZ supporting your "argument", since it doesn't exist. But it's pretty pathetic to try and link a video like that to it.
It's indicative of the rising profile of rugby league in New Zealand.

Te Kaha

First Grade

That's as big a stretch as you can make. The Warriors pay someone to come in to "train" with them and a local comes with him just means someone famous likes the Warriors. That indicates nothing else. You can find famous people liking various teams in any code.

Matua

Bench
As Te Kaha said that video would be cool to post in the Warriors section, but it doesn't point to a rising profile of league in NZ, the profile is already high.

Kara-France was employed by the Warriors this year, he's brought in one of his fighting mates to hang with the team.

Edit: Dolt, I should have actually read Te Kaha's most recent post as he says the same thing.

Gobsmacked

Bench
As Te Kaha said that video would be cool to post in the Warriors section, but it doesn't point to a rising profile of league in NZ, the profile is already high.

Kara-France was employed by the Warriors this year, he's bought in one of his fighting mates to hang with the team.

Edit: Dolt, I should have actually read Te Kaha's most recent post as he says the same thing.
It's more relevant than your posts about it's lack of relevance..💁‍♂️🤣

Latest posts