What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
f**k you are a narky cụnt, he didn't say it, but you keep on pressing it as if he did, you're such a blow hard

You can deny it all you want, but you are just denying reality.

What do you think "it's on its way" was referring to?

Wb1234

Referee
State your case. Don't do it for me. Do it for every one else who is reading. You cannot do it because you don't have a case.

Have you always been this immature?
Imag
Smartest thing Joey's ever said:

Dan Carter at the Warriors game.. not the Rugby.. hmmm
joey the dope said recently there weren’t enough players for 16 teams

Going back he said 12 teams was the right number

final say

Juniors

"And what about Super Rugby? Over the past two decades attendances in New Zealand have plummeted by around 40%. Those in Australia by over 50%. "

"families are turning away from the rugby product in New Zealand and most definitely in Australia. That can only mean the general public finds rugby a lesser product, entertainment-wise, than the alternatives."

"And what about Super Rugby? Over the past two decades attendances in New Zealand have plummeted by around 40%. Those in Australia by over 50%. "

"families are turning away from the rugby product in New Zealand and most definitely in Australia. That can only mean the general public finds rugby a lesser product, entertainment-wise, than the alternatives."
I don't think anything can save Super Rugby. Nor do I think there's an alternative that will produce better results. The time to expand into NZ is now.

Brian potter

Bench
I don't think anything can save Super Rugby. Nor do I think there's an alternative that will produce better results. The time to expand into NZ is now.
When you think about it it’s like the stars aligned but in a bad way for super rugby what with the financial woes of rugby Australia coupled with its decline on the pitch in terms of its clubs sides strength and game results followed by Covid19 and then the departure of the Argentinian and Japanese sides which then led to the fatal blow of the South African teams pulling out and heading to the northern hemisphere.

also in between all that you had the ridiculous restructuring to the format of the competition to include conferences which proved to be wildly unpopular with everyone.