What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Wb1234

Referee
you might be right, or you might be wrong. No one can say for sure. Sounds like PNG is far from a done deal.
It’s all too difficult to read articles isn’t it lmao

Perth should be 19 and team 20 could be nz2 if beisbane tigers are involved in team 18

Wb1234

Referee
2 more clubs looking shaky....

Leicester are the strongest English club they were building a hotel and average 20k or so

the fact they are close to going under is an eye opener

the article didn’t mention Quins they have a huge debt burden too

If more clubs collapse maybe this could be a benefit to super league

Wb1234

Referee
I remember way back we were talking about the collapse of the aru and a certain union troll was assuring us they would be propped up by the rfu if needed

now the rfu can’t even prop up it’s own clubs

If that troll was still around I’m sure that would make his head explode

Vibing

Juniors
Ahh Australia, the other fallback you twats go to. Too bad the thread isn't about Australia, It's about NZ, where the biggest domestic Leagues are also doing fine. Rugby, Soccer, Cricket, Netball, Basketball.. guess which sport is no longer anywhere near the "biggest" half dozen sports "domestically" in NZ. Guess which sport is struggling domestically the most. I'll give you a hint, This website is dedicated to it.
doing fine ?
Yawnion had to get bailed out by a private equity company from the USA
no one cares about the others

hows the water ?
in that River in Africa

Te Kaha

First Grade
doing fine ?
Yawnion had to get bailed out by a private equity company from the USA
no one cares about the others

hows the water ?
in that River in Africa

More people watch the Cricket, Netball, Rugby here than watch the League so as usual you're full of shit and deflecting.... The death knell of NZ2 must have been hard for you.

Vibing

Juniors
I remember way back we were talking about the collapse of the aru and a certain union troll was assuring us they would be propped up by the rfu if needed

now the rfu can’t even prop up it’s own clubs

If that troll was still around I’m sure that would make his head explode
the rfu would be praising the lord theres a world cup this year , that might get them through 2023 , maybe a portion of 2024

but beyond there
oh dear

might have to reassess resting on the laurels of toffball at the international level eh Tea cup
it might not be enough .....

Vibing

Juniors
More people watch the Cricket, Netball, Rugby here than watch the League so as usual you're full of shit and deflecting.... The death knell of NZ2 must have been hard for you.
how would anyone know ?
Yawnion has locked up the TV ratings so they can't be embarrassed

Te Kaha

First Grade
the rfu would be praising the lord theres a world cup this year , that might get them through 2023 , maybe a portion of 2024

but beyond there
oh dear

might have to reassess resting on the laurels of toffball at the international level eh Tea cup
it might not be enough .....

World Rugby get the profits from the world cup you muppet not the RFU. You're getting more and more stupid with every post.

Te Kaha

First Grade
That's not remotely accurate.

Of course it's true, why do you think Spark paid more for the Cricket than SKY did for the League? And netball is the highest rating woman's sport in the country by a mile. It helps its on free to air as well.

Te Kaha

First Grade
only a moron wouldn't believe it

& i present you
exhibit A

What kind of idiot thinks that NZR is so all powerful and mighty that it can stop SkyTV from releasing viewing figures to sporting organisations... INCLUDING the NRL? Only a very special kind of idiot... that being you.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It’s all too difficult to read articles isn’t it lmao

Perth should be 19 and team 20 could be nz2 if beisbane tigers are involved in team 18
If we believed every article in the last 18 months we'd have a 24 team comp by next year lol Are you forgetting it was only 4 weeks ago that Vlandys was saying melbourne2 is top of the agenda? I wouldn't hold much stead in what he spouts at this point in time.

May 2nd - 'ARL commission chairman Peter V'landys has revealed the NRL was '100 percent' looking at adding a second team in Victoria as the code looks to expand further.
And according to News Corp, establishing a second team in Victoria is top of the NRL's agenda with V'landys insisting the league 'would have to be mad not to look' at expanding in Australia's second-smallest state.'

Wb1234

Referee
If we believed every article in the last 18 months we'd have a 24 team comp by next year lol Are you forgetting it was only 4 weeks ago that Vlandys was saying melbourne2 is top of the agenda? I wouldn't hold much stead in what he spouts at this point in time.

May 2nd - 'ARL commission chairman Peter V'landys has revealed the NRL was '100 percent' looking at adding a second team in Victoria as the code looks to expand further.
And according to News Corp, establishing a second team in Victoria is top of the NRL's agenda with V'landys insisting the league 'would have to be mad not to look' at expanding in Australia's second-smallest state.'
If you want to ignore articles and post fiction that’s perfectly fine

I just read articles to keep updated and discuss what’s contained therein

as it stands now png will be team 18

and there’s a very strong likelihood of 2 more teams by the brisbane Olympics one of which is nailed on Perth

so that gives us an 18 team comp for the next tv deal and then a 20 team comp for the following tv deal

not only will they get money from broadcasters to cover the three new teams but will make hundreds of millions more for players and other parts of the game to share

maybe stop being so jaded and judge the current leadership on what they are doing rather than assuming they are duds like what went before

despite the collective wisdom of much of the expansion forum png is probably one of the most visionary steps ever undertaken by the game since 1908

Perth Red

Post Whore
If you want to ignore articles and post fiction that’s perfectly fine

I just read articles to keep updated and discuss what’s contained therein

as it stands now png will be team 18

and there’s a very strong likelihood of 2 more teams by the brisbane Olympics one of which is nailed on Perth

so that gives us an 18 team comp for the next tv deal and then a 20 team comp for the following tv deal

not only will they get money from broadcasters to cover the three new teams but will make hundreds of millions more for players and other parts of the game to share

maybe stop being so jaded and judge the current leadership on what they are doing rather than assuming they are duds like what went before

despite the collective wisdom of much of the expansion forum png is probably one of the most visionary steps ever undertaken by the game since 1908
Lol fiction? It’s a quote from Vlandys! Last month melbourne2 was top of their agenda, this month PNG is top of the list. Can’t wait to see who’s favourite next month.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Lol fiction? It’s a quote from Vlandys! Last month melbourne2 was top of their agenda, this month PNG is top of the list. Can’t wait to see who’s favourite next month.
Well QLD has just put a bid to host the magic millions for the next 10 years. Watch as its overlooked in favour of NZ 😘

Latest posts