What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
What, going to bars doesn't count now? You've changed your tune from your gobsmacked days of pretending to go to bars in the south island and getting the feels. :p
I miss the South Island, great spot.
If you want to believe I pretended to be there, that's fine but it doesn't make it true. So just keep repeating something that isn't true.. it's nothing new.

final say

Juniors
He only said he was surprised the hype on the ground didn't match what' And as someone who was born, raised and still lives here... his sense is spot on.

There is an explosion of popularity, no doubt and its awesome for anyone who's been on the Wahs rollercoaster for the last 30 years. But its far from the burgeoning takeover some media outlets would want everyone to believe. Far, far from it.
Hype on the ground? And you get that understanding from 2 bars? What bars? Depending on what part of Auckland, the city? You're struggling to find kiwis in the city centre of Auckland. Warriors Hype? They don't speak English!

Hype on the ground? And you get that understanding from 2 bars? What bars? Depending on what part of Auckland, the city? You're struggling to find kiwis in the city centre of Auckland. Warriors Hype? They don't speak English!
No, I get that from living here for my entire life and actually experiencing the levels of 'hype' as opposed to reading about it.

Wb1234

Referee
I miss the South Island, great spot.
If you want to believe I pretended to be there, that's fine but it doesn't make it true. So just keep repeating something that isn't true.. it's nothing new.
Just like he pretends to love league across multiple accounts