What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle pitch invader..

smeghead

Bench
pghore_0902_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

I watched Silence Of The Lambs on cable this past weekend. Very reminiscant of Buffalo Bob.

That said NES are a joke of a security company. Run by an ex bikie and staffed by a pack of overweight globs and islanders with more muscle than brain

macavity

Referee
he hangs around one of the dodgier shopping centres in Newie. always has a cat on his shoulder, rides a bike around.

he is clearly mentally disturbed - he will happily tell you his cat is a reincarnated egyptian god, and is erm "interesting" to talk to, to say the least...

he should be a cat trainer though. this cat is the most well behaved cat I have ever seen.

Zigwaa

Bench
he hangs around one of the dodgier shopping centres in Newie. always has a cat on his shoulder, rides a bike around.

he is clearly mentally disturbed - he will happily tell you his cat is a reincarnated egyptian god, and is erm "interesting" to talk to, to say the least...

he should be a cat trainer though. this cat is the most well behaved cat I have ever seen.

Have to be from Windale wouldn't he?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
too bad finch didnt go in with a swinging arm on him.

out of curiosity, had moimoi hit the merkin would moi moi have been in trouble? if pricks like this transexual androtop wanna run onto the field surely players should be able to defend themselves.

and whislt this particular cocksmoker may not have hurt anyone yet we dont want a repeat of monica seles getting stabbed int he back by a spectator

Coaster

Bench
To me his act was worth of violence from the Parra players. They had no idea what was happening, and it could have been far more serious. Its idiots like this that ruin things such as fans on the field after the game, and deprive thousands of kids the chance to mingle with the players.

Although if Finch punched him the headline in the Tele would be "Group of League players bash mentally disabled man to the delight of the onlookers"

Perth Red

Post Whore
I remember seeing a guy run onto an AF field during an NRL game and one of the players absolutely poleaxed him as he ran past. The police stated that if he wanted to run onto a field he had to accept that he might get "caught up in the action"!

Zigwaa

Bench
pretty sure he lives around the Wickham area...

A mate collared the serial pest at that big square in the Newcastle CBD during the Soccer world cup where they had a big screen set up.

He was trying to pull the plug on the big screen so the hundreds of people there couldn't watch it anymore. My mate saw him grabbed him by the collar gave him a few 'taps' and alerted security.

So there are many failed pest attempts as well.

Latest posts