What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets Update

So glad to hear about Nu Browns form.

I'm a huge fan of his and I still reckon he could jag a bench spot in the First Grade team before the year is out.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
yeah love Nu Brown.. hopefully gets another crack at first grade this year.
Believe Nu has been training with the top squad for a while...assuming he'll get a crack when Maloney is unavailable before origin 3. Overall we have some potential handy footballers who have not had a chance yet due to us having had a good run with injuries.

jc155776

Coach
Believe Nu has been training with the top squad for a while...assuming he'll get a crack when Maloney is unavailable before origin 3. Overall we have some potential handy footballers who have not had a chance yet due to us having had a good run with injuries.

I'd think bird to 5/8 and Leutele to centre and NU on bench maybe?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I'd think bird to 5/8 and Leutele to centre and NU on bench maybe?
Possibly or even Nu straight into halves for even less disruption? Sure Chad would step up in BBQ's absence. Would hate to lose Nu cause he doesn't get a chance in the top grade at some point. Think a bench spot would be more useful used on Nu rather than Leutelle given his versatility.

Special K

Coach
I'll guess Bird goes to 6, Beale goes to right, Ricky back to the left with another second rower/Nu on the bench.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Newtown beat Wentworthville 54-6 this afternoon. Nu Brown was absolutely dynamic, would love to see how many missed tackles he caused. Seemed to beat the first defender every time he touched it. Jesse Sene-Lafao and Kenny Niko were also first rate.

Card Shark

Immortal
Speaking of the Jets, I put down a batch of home brew yesterday.

Snapped the top off 2 bottles when capping - bottles are getting old or I'm getting careless....

Devastated that 1 was my KB bottle - I don't think I have another.... :(

shadowboxer

First Grade
Top result and crowd at Henson yesterday - pretty much a shut out until a late consolation to the other mob. Big call out to Val Holmes who took the time out for a couple of photos with my kids - absolutely awesome bloke. Pity your mate couldn't be buggered joining in, sooner he fuggs of back to the saints the better. Top player but obvious dickhead. Kids didn't mind, there still cooing over Holmes

sharktastic

Juniors
Newtown beat Wentworthville 54-6 this afternoon. Nu Brown was absolutely dynamic, would love to see how many missed tackles he caused. Seemed to beat the first defender every time he touched it. Jesse Sene-Lafao and Kenny Niko were also first rate.

That really is great news about the win .. about Nu Brown and JSL ... who I always had high hopes for .

Would love to see both of them force thier way into the Sharkies top squad:D:lol::crazy:

sharktastic

Juniors
Never mind McIillwrick. David Fifita is slotting conversions. I've seen enough of Paulo, get the big merkin in the 17.

Pity Fifita is leaving us but from what I have seen from Paulo so far, I am sure we have some better options for our 1st grade bench.:shock:

Maybe the boys know that Flanno will need to be calling 4 or 5 of them up for the Warriors/Panthers game, so time to impress

Marchad

Juniors
I listened to the first half on steelesports and it sound like JSL was having a field day out there.

Latest posts