What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Genuine question, who would want to coach the Tiges?

And I'm not being a hater, I said the same thing about us a few years ago when it looked like we were careers went to die. But we don't have 2 decades of mediocrity behind us
I’d do it for 18 months.

10+ years of current wage to get the same result as the apparent professionals.

KingTigerman

Juniors
Probably anyone who wants to get a foot in the door. The Walker brothers were keen AF a couple of years ago but no one would give them a go. Are they still interested? Who knows, but I reckon if the tigers asked they'd seriously consider it. Same probably goes for many current or recently former Qld cup, NSW cup and maybe Super League coaches too.
They want to be 1st grade coaches or nothing even though they're not coaching anywhere working as real estate agents in Toowoomba
If they're legitimately serious they talk to Bennett about being his assistants b4 he's able to get his claws on burgess

Latest posts