What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

reanimate

Bench
Netflix’s Unsolved Mysteries. I already knew about some of the cases, but the ones I didn't were pretty interesting. I don’t know how the main suspects from the last episode aren’t in jail...

azzah72

Bench
I've been enjoying Perry Mason.

If it didn't have the PM name on it, it could pass as a good series of true detective albeit a bit less grisly and philosophical.

Still enjoyable however.

mongoose

Coach
started watching Taboo on sbs on demand. Tom Hardy is freakin amazing as always.

Similar to Peaky Blinders I guess, although 100 years earlier than that.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Watched some Quibi stuff.

Get Hart - Funny, worse ways to spend 90mins (eps are 8mins each). John Travolta and Kevin Hart play there characters well.
Most Dangerous Game - This one is a little longer. I enjoyed it. No real highpoints. But that they are forced due to each ep finishing in 8mins or so, to ensure they have a cliffhanger at each point.
Dummy - Anna Kendrick - This was probably the best of the bunch. Sex doll who can talk. Funny and would love to season a season 2 in a longer format.
Survive - I barely did and I probably did cause it's so short. Hard pass to watch again ever.

mackdadday

Juniors
First season of Money Heist was very good. Not sure why the Professor hired such a bunch of ass clowns to manage his sneaky plan though other than Berlin, Moscow and Oslo.. The most magnificent moment was by far the unveiling of Miss Tokyos surprisely large Marmoos.

bileduct

Coach
Anyone watching this Raised By Wolves show? The first three episodes dropped last week, along with The Boys season 2.

Haven't had the energy to watch em yet.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Anyone watching this Raised By Wolves show? The first three episodes dropped last week, along with The Boys season 2.

Haven't had the energy to watch em yet.

What is with the Boys being released weekly? I was all ready to binge the second season and then realized there was only 3 episodes. I hate watching shows weekly these days so will have to wait (and try and avoid spoilers) until the whole seasons has been released.

Mr Spock!

Referee
SBS on demand has Das Boot season 1 and 2

That show is great.

Finished War of the Worlds which was ok

When I finish Fear the Walking Dead, Das Boot, Nightstalker, there's still season 4 and 5 of Luther to watch.

I'm subscribed to Amazon, Netflix and Stan and spend my time watching SBS on Demand

Timbo

Staff member
Ted Lasso on Apple TV. Bloody great comedy. Good mix of US and Brit humour. Well worth a watch.

I’ve just watched the whole first series in a day. It’s fantastic.

It’s so well written, the humour is really very clever. And whilst the premise is utterly ridiculous, it somehow manages to not make fun of any of its main characters and is genuinely warm hearted.

I think it’s the best new show I’ve seen all year.

Matua

Bench
I’ve just watched the whole first series in a day. It’s fantastic.

It’s so well written, the humour is really very clever. And whilst the premise is utterly ridiculous, it somehow manages to not make fun of any of its main characters and is genuinely warm hearted.

I think it’s the best new show I’ve seen all year.
Great show and I hate Wendyball with a passion.

Just saw The Boys season 2 finale. Holy shit!
Awesome, the whole season has aired? I can start watching it now.