What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Weeks Excuse

Whats next weeks excuse?

• The ref was against us

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • The 50/50 calls didn't go our way

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Dodgy calls

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • The ref helped the other team win

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Refs favour strong teams

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • We just plain SUCK

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters

Ghoulies

Bench
Eddie. said:
But the Frawley one, 50/50??? - your kidding, those sort of tries are given every week and rightly so.
Like I said, I'm not in the best position to comment on it as I've only seen it a few times off the big screen at Suncorp, but at the time I thought there may have been enough doubt for it to go against Frawley.

Eddie.

Bench
Kiwi said:
Yeah considering we've got a better away record than most clubs homes records this year :roll:

Geez your nice and and defensive

Cant let any remark about the Broncs go without having a shot.

Surely you can see the benefits of Sydney team playing in Sydney in the finals, especially the way refs are these days.

dubby said:
You lack some integrity and intelligence don't you boy? Go back to kindy and when you are a big boy, come talk to the big boys.
In the meantime, shut your trashy mouth. BTW, you handed nobody nothin', you were lucky and the only poor schmucks who can't see that is some bloke named after spit and a trash talking backward beanie wearing misfit from Durack.

Hahahahahahahaha. I dont see anywhere that shows you have intelligence, integrety, or anything else for that matter. Your blokes were saying you 'almost' handed our ars to us. So if you had won, it would have mean you had. But we won, so by your fans logic, doesnt that mean we handed you YOUR ars? Why, yes it does! You didnt quite pick that up, did ya, dont worry, i never thought you were smart. Also, say i am talkin trash and acting like a kid, theoretically if your a man and a 'big boy', you would just ignore it, but then you respond with comments like "bloke named after spit". So again, by your logic, you must be a little boy. nice on buddy hahahahahaha.

dubby

Bench
Everyone knows Canberra won't win it this year. Brisbane won't win it either.
Look at how Lockyer was handled in SOO, the teams in the finals should just mirror that game plan and you will smack the Broncos and their NORMA insurance.

Ghoulies

Bench
Evergreen said:
Where were both teams on the ladder leading into the game?

I'd be pretty nervous as a Broncos supporter knowing that my team was faltering to the tenth placed Raiders, and only two dropped balls and a bullsh*t call from losing.

I'd be even more nervous if I had to face the Raiders again the first week of the finals.
No I wouldn't be nervous. For one, the Raiders defence was brilliant and probably wouldn't leak more than 24 points against most other sides. Secondly, we're still 6 weeks away from the first week of the finals and there's plenty of time to improve on that effort.

Kiwi

First Grade
Evergreen said:
Where were both teams on the ladder leading into the game?

I'd be pretty nervous as a Broncos supporter knowing that my team was faltering to the tenth placed Raiders, and only two dropped balls and a bullsh*t call from losing.

I'd be even more nervous if I had to face the Raiders again the first week of the finals.

10th pffft if you wanna look at it that way. The Raiders are 2 points from 4th place, but thats ok, what ever helps you feel better about losing.

Why would I be nervous, we are 2 from 2 this year so far against the Raiders.

Ghoulies

Bench
dubby said:
Look at how Lockyer was handled in SOO, the teams in the finals should just mirror that game plan and you will smack the Broncos and their NORMA insurance.
You can't execute the plan without the players, and there isn't a club that boasts anywhere near the talent that the Blues had.

dubby

Bench
Brissyguy, your continual ramblings and poor sentence structure make it obvious that your education is at a grade 8 level. Look at how you structure your threads, look at the quality of your replies, it is just cheap trash talk and its even quite bad for trash talk. Give up son, go practise your speech in front of the mirror and read some novels, they'll help you learn how to put sentences together and then we might take you just the slightest bit serious.

In the meantime...:BDH:

(is that a bronco he's beating???

Meanie

Juniors
Robbed?!? Are you kidding me??

I stumbled upon the result of this game before I was able to watch it, and having read the comments I was expecting some major bias. WTF?? Frawley's was as 50/50 as Berrigans! And whoever did the liveupdates should be fired from ever doing it again. "A biased performance from all the official this evening ensures the Broncos remain outright favourites although the Raiders were the better team." Yeah I guess the Bronco's comeback and the Raiders dropping the ball in key positions had nothing to do with it?

Kiwi

First Grade
dubby said:

Lockyer had a bad origin, oh no, that'd be the only origin he hasn't played well, it was behind a pack that was well and truely beaten and suddenly he has nothing :roll:

Guess it's lucky it didn't take much from him to score the match winner tonight.

Meanie

Juniors
Evergreen said:

Mate, when the first placed team who is leading the comp by 6 points, faces the team who is 10th and desperately needing a victory, who would normally be the more desperate one? I'd normally say the 10th placed team but by the way the Raiders got run down tonight I'd say the Bronco's, and I'd be the far more confident supporter going into the finals knowing my team never gives up.

dubby said:
Brissyguy, your continual ramblings and poor sentence structure make it obvious that your education is at a grade 8 level. Look at how you structure your threads, look at the quality of your replies, it is just cheap trash talk and its even quite bad for trash talk. Give up son, go practise your speech in front of the mirror and read some novels, they'll help you learn how to put sentences together and then we might take you just the slightest bit serious.

In the meantime...:BDH:

(is that a bronco he's beating???

Lol dubby, i suppose its nice of you to admit defeat. Sentence structure? Comon man, this is a public forum on the internet, who gives a sh*t about sentence structure. But i spose, when it is the ONLY thing you have, hahahaha.

Big Pete

Referee
Raiders got a lot of fairly good calls from where I was sitting at the game. There first try came from Howell being offside (which they only showed from one angle), that could be wrong however everyone (including Raiders fans) knew he was offside.

Mander was pathetic to both teams, very inconsistent.

Frawleys try was 50/50 however so was Berrigans so it negates both of them.

I still don't know how Raiders got away without giving a penalty straight after McGuire makes an intercept. The tackle was complete and then Tongue spins him around...should've been a penalty if you ask me.

Also am I scared about the Broncos nearly getting beaten? Nope that's how we play, we stay in games and in most cases win them. Raiders I'll admit you guys played really well and when the Broncos fell asleep you guys really did step up, however just stupid mistakes cost you.

Was a thread neccesary? Probably not however it is utterly disgusting to read a report how the Raiders were robbed as if the Broncos didn't do anything to deserve to win.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Kiwi said:
Lockyer had a bad origin, oh no, that'd be the only origin he hasn't played well, it was behind a pack that was well and truely beaten and suddenly he has nothing :roll:

Guess it's lucky it didn't take much from him to score the match winner tonight.

Lockyer played sh*thouse last year in origin too.

sydraider

First Grade
Insecure thread from an insecure bunch of fans who know that the broncos slide is coming.
You will not win the comp!

Moffo

Referee
i tend to agree, boncos don't have the forwards to line up against the cows, dragons and dogs units...

salivor

First Grade
Thats funny moffo as we've beaten the Cowboys up front in both our clashes this year, beat the Dragons earlier in the year and have matched the Dogs in both clashes between the two sides and with the performances of of Webcke and Civoniceva against the Dogs last week you could probably give it to us in a points decision. Though you do a great job again of never letting sense get in the way of a good ol swipe at the Broncos ;-) .

Iafeta

Referee
I didn't see the game, but I know ABC were blowing up delux over the Phil Graham no try.

Sounds like a dud decision. Then again, the video refs have no idea on benefit of the doubt, perhaps it was a crucial moment in a teams season that went horribly wrong from the video ref that may get Robert Finch finally punted? PLEASE!

Latest posts