What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Adams, Cooper or White, one of them is going to be there at 10 IMO
the Rams should sprint to the podium to take any of those guys

shiznit

Coach
Adams, Cooper or White, one of them is going to be there at 10 IMO
the Rams should sprint to the podium to take any of those guys
Ohhh yeah I think DeVante Parker will definitely be on the board at 10...

But I think there's a bit of gap between The top 2(White & Cooper) and Parker.

Not that it means much... I remember last year there was supposedly a gap between Watkins and the next two guys(Evans & Beckham Jr)

Personally as a Raiders fan is like to see Reggie go with Cooper at 4.... He's more polished... And he had a pretty awesome combine...

But I get the feeling Reggie will be blinded by White's blazing 40 and his size... The kid has a much higher ceiling... But Coopers floor will be pretty f**king high I reckon...

shiznit

Coach
Raiders will take Williams.
Id love it if we could...

He's made it very clear if he could play for anyone it would be us...

But he won't be falling to us at 4....

The Titans will take him at 2... And if they decide they want Mariota... The Jags will happily snap him up at 3....

We hit the Jackpot last season with Khalil Mack falling to 5 and picking up Carr in the 2nd round...

No way Williams falls to us at 4 this year....

shiznit

Coach
No way on planet earth Dante Fowler goes before Leonard Williams...

I don't think I've seen a single mock anywhere where Fowler goes before Williams...

shiznit

Coach
So what happens... The first Mock I look at after seeing that and I see they have Fowler before Williams... :lol:

It was a pretty goofy mock though... So I'm still very confident that Williams will go before 4...

Mariota apparently had a terrible pro day as well so I think that's sealed it... The Titans will pass on him..

shiznit

Coach
Yup....

I hadn't seen it for awhile so I was shocked when I just saw it...

I looked at McShays, Kipers, Mayocks, Jeremiahs, Brooks & the CBS crews mocks... All of them had Williams going 2 or 3... With Fowler going after him.

The problem I think for teams is the same problem Houston had last year... They may have liked other guys better... But they couldn't afford to be the team who passed on Clowney...

If Williams is on the board at 4 we will take him for sure... But if not it will be either Kevin White or Amari Cooper... And I'm about 75% sure they have fallen in love with White...

Fowler would be behind the top 2 receivers on the Raiders board.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

reggie bush to the whiners.

i wonder if jarred hayne worked the phones to convince reggie to sign up with the whiners.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am interested to see how the rest of FA goes.

I have a suspicion that if he is there Kelly drafts a duck. Namely Jake Fisher. He is strong and athletic and the combination of Lane and Jake has the potential to be a starting tackle couple long term

nick87

Coach
Jake Fisher isn't a first rounder and the Eagles have no real need for a first round OLer
I'd be surprised to see Chip take a Duck unless it's Mariota

one tree hill

Juniors
I'm glad you can laugh about curses...

Because your mob have just got yourselves a beauty.... :lol:

The Jim Harbaugh Curse...
How so? Missed the playoffs last season with him and most of the players who left are past their prime. Should still have a competitive team.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
How so? Missed the playoffs last season with him and most of the players who left are past their prime. Should still have a competitive team.
Are you serious??

You've had an exodus of key players... And depending on who you ask... your QB was put up on the trading block....

I mean Patrick Willis is retiring at 30 FFS....That says it all really...

one tree hill

Juniors
So................

Wouldn't Pat have gone to another team if he had a problem with the organisation and still wanted to play, he's one of the few NFL players who have a brain and cares more about the future than the now. ILB should still be a solid position for the team.

Most teams have more holes than the 49ers.

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Most Teams don't have a team that is most likely to go to it's 3rd straight Superbowl, A Rams team that has got a scary defence and looks to get better on Off, and a cards Team that was blitzing it until Palmer went down, The Niners have less holes than some
But have a division that they may well lose all 6 games in.

Latest posts