What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

T.S Quint

Coach
This is seriously the worst offseason I can ever remember

Lose Harbaugh, Fangio, Roman, Donatell, etc
Replace with a very underwhelming coaching staff
Lose Willis
Lose Gore
Lose Iupati
Lose Borland
Lose Culliver
Lose Cox
Lose Johnson

Division cellar here we come!!

We haven't just lost those players, we also haven't really replaced them. I know there is still some free agency to go, plus the draft, but it will be impossible to replace those players.
Torrey Smith is a good signing I think, but apart from him we haven't made many moves that has excited me. Reggie Bush certainly doesn't.

The bottom is falling out of the club.
There is something bad happening and it all started with York and Baalke telling Harbaugh to take a hike.

DC_fan

Coach
Troubled DE Greg Hardy to meet with the Cowboys. From a a football perspective would be a great signing for the team. But I am not sure it would go down well with a lot of people.

Big Mick

Referee
Bills sign Charles Clay to offer sheet.

5 years, $38m, $20m guaranteed.

I guess that is the same money that Jordon Cameron got....

but damn...that's a lot of money for someone I think is just a guy.

Having said that I'm happy with the pieces we are putting together.

RB - McCoy
WR1 - Watkins
WR2 - Woods
Slot - Harvin
TE - Clay/Cragg

Fair bit of speed there.

All we need is a QB that isn't a turd.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Jerry Jones should probably say a thank you to Mark Davis here...

Even though we needed a big name guy this FA... I wasn't at all keen on this guy... And I was disappointed when Greg Hardy was being linked to the Raiders last week.

Thankfully Davis and McKenzie came out very strong that we were not signing him.

He cops a lot of shit... And most of it for that horrid bowl cut... But to his credit Davis was one of the only owner who publicly came out strongly over the domestic violence issue last season so I really shouldn't have worried...

But the Cowboy's were left in a much stronger position in the negotiations with Hardy as they were previously trying to use the Raiders desperation for a big signing and there salary cap space to drive his price up...

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
He and Dez can go around and give hidings to random women and ride around shirtless in the back of a pickup whilst chemi tobaccy

DC_fan

Coach
Perfect fit.
POS guy for a POS franchise

Jerreh has no moral compass.

Tell me one team that does. If you can then that team is a loser. A number of players in HOF are not angels. You sign players and hope they behave themselves. If they don't you deal with the situation.

shiznit

Coach
I've got no problem with the Cowboys picking him up... He's a hell of a pass rusher... And will make a massive difference to the Cowboys D.

I just didn't want him at the Raiders....

And there were strong rumours over the past month or so that we were going to sign him.

As much as we probably need a guy like him... I'm proud that Davis & McKenzie said no...

nick87

Coach
Tell me one team that does. If you can then that team is a loser. A number of players in HOF are not angels. You sign players and hope they behave themselves. If they don't you deal with the situation.

You sign players you are comfortable representing your brand, on and off the paddock.
The Cowboys obviously feel Hardy represents their brand perfectly, and i'd agree. ;-)

DC_fan

Coach
You sign players you are comfortable representing your brand, on and off the paddock.
The Cowboys obviously feel Hardy represents their brand perfectly, and i'd agree. ;-)
You think what you want. Unlike other teams Dallas are willing to give some players a second go, much like they have done with Josh Brent.

Last edited:

He has a point Nick, I mean...you guys did sign Michael Vick fresh out of prison.

Latest posts