What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

gronkathon

First Grade
Eagles have apparently agreed to terms with Miles Austin.

Basically turning the money they saved by extending Ryans into Austin.

If he stays fit he is a big body, pretty quick, decent hands and a good route runner. Should be a nice fit for Chips system and saves us going to WR heavy early in a deep draft

nick87

Coach
One year deal, sounds like a bandaid, a little bit of vet depth
He's a good player when healthy

Plus chips health science department might get him in a position to contribute more than the Browns etc.

DC_fan

Coach
Anthony Spencer has signed with the New Orleans Saints where he is expected to play OLB in their 3-4 defense.

shiznit

Coach
Carr needs weapons... But it feels like we just bought him a BB gun.

He's going to end up a number 2 to whichever WR we draft first.

Hopefully we didn't pay stupid money for him...

shiznit

Coach
The deals now done...

@AdamSchefter: Raiders are giving former 49er WR Michael Crabtree a 1-year, $3 million deal, with another $2 million in incentives, per source.

I'm happy with that deal... He will be a nice complimentary piece to whoever we pick up in the draft.

Tom155

Coach
Browns new uniforms for 2015

CCl_mfGW8AAujD9.jpg

thoughts?

shiznit

Coach
That middle one looks very red in that photo...

I saw some other pictures of it and it was very much orange...

legend

Coach
Meh. It's still the Browns.

IMO, the Broncos are still going to go after Rivers if he decides against a trade to the Titans and plays out the final year of his contract.

shiznit

Coach
Massive rumours about Adrian Peterson.

The Cowboys are the number 1 suitors...

However I'm hearing the Raiders are strong contenders because we have the cap space that allows him not to have to take a pay cut... Whereas in Dallas he would.

The Vikings however are wanting a 2nd rounder for him... Which at 35th overall for the raiders isn't worth it IMO.

3rd rounder would be the highest I'd go for a 30yr old RB... And even that doesn't feel right..