What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Jono078

Referee
Adrian will be worth every cent. He's got 3-4 great years left in him.

I hope we don't lose him though.

DC_fan

Coach
Massive rumours about Adrian Peterson.

The Cowboys are the number 1 suitors...

However I'm hearing the Raiders are strong contenders because we have the cap space that allows him not to have to take a pay cut... Whereas in Dallas he would.

The Vikings however are wanting a 2nd rounder for him... Which at 35th overall for the raiders isn't worth it IMO.

3rd rounder would be the highest I'd go for a 30yr old RB... And even that doesn't feel right..

The Raiders can have him

Jono078

Referee
But he also hasn't had a big work load the last few years, so he's quite fresh compared to most running backs at the same age.

shiznit

Coach
To me.... You have to put away the name and see the guy for what he is...

A 30yr old RB coming off child abuse charges with a history of serious knee problems....

That might sound harsh... But you can't argue that it's not true...

Unfortunately... His value has dropped significantly...

Anything higher than a 3rd rounder to me is just bad business...

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
To me.... You have to put away the name and see the guy for what he is...

A 30yr old RB coming off child abuse charges with a history of serious knee problems....

That might sound harsh... But you can't argue that it's not true...

Unfortunately... His value has dropped significantly...

Anything higher than a 3rd rounder to me is just bad business...
Don't want to argue with you and I don't necessarily disagree. But he's had 1 serious knee problem and he bounced back from that just fine I think you could say.

If they Vikings get rid of him I think they're after a 2nd and another mid-late round draft pick.

shiznit

Coach
Don't want to argue with you and I don't necessarily disagree. But he's had 1 serious knee problem and he bounced back from that just fine I think you could say.

If they Vikings get rid of him I think they're after a 2nd and another mid-late round draft pick.
Good on them if they can get that...

I just hope like hell the Raiders aren't the idiots to bite... Our recently history would suggest it's right down our alley to do so.

DC_fan

Coach
Chip signs Tebow :crazy:

That makes three former 1st round picks in their qb ranks.

Either the Eagles are going to blow everyone away and have a great 2015 season or fail so bad that Kelly will be gone before season end. I see no in between for the Eagles.

nick87

Coach
I really dont understand the issue with this

Bradford is locked in atop the depth chart
Sanchez is locked into 2nd place

Tebow signs a one year deal and has to beat out Barkley, Kinne, plus who ever we may or may not draft. If he survives training camp, we've got a 3rd string QB, whom has won a play off game and who's skill set is pretty well suited to this offense.

Firmly placed in the "who cares" basket to me. Seyi Ajirotutu will have greater impact on our season than Tebow.

Stoked for him. Never got the hate for a guy who is nothing but a hard worker. His NFL career may massively pale in comparison to his College career, but it's not like he's the one out there big noting himself like the rest of the league. I really hope he gets a roster spot.

gronkathon

First Grade
I love the structure of the Eagles scheduling.

Only one really short turnaround for Thanksgiving. Our biggest road trips are to start the season and straddling Bye week.

Bring on the Draft

nick87

Coach
Yeah i like the way our season is scheduled. I like our chances this year, we'll hopefully take a step forward, im expect Dallas to take a step back. Boom, NFC E title and a deepish play off run