What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Love our draw, only decent teams we play are pats, bengals, colts and texans somewhat. The rest are average teams who we shoukd beat comfortable with our defense and new weapons on offense.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah i like the way our season is scheduled. I like our chances this year, we'll hopefully take a step forward, im expect Dallas to take a step back. Boom, NFC E title and a deepish play off run

Dallas have a better side then eagles, and will comfortably win that division.

abpanther

Staff member
So the 49ers have the third most difficult schedule in the league. Meanwhile, the Patriots only play 4 teams that had winning records in 2014.

How brutal is this stretch for us:

Week 2: at Steelers
Week 3: at Cardinals
Week 4: vs Packers
Week 5: at Giants
Week 6: vs Ravens
Week 7: vs Seahawks

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The pats get The Jets and Bills twice, both teams have dramatically improved, plus Colts, Broncos, Cowboys, Eagles and Giants, Steelers... Thats 10 50/50 games... I honestly think the Pats will go 7-9 unless they somehow get Gurley or Gordon.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Dallas have a better side then eagles, and will comfortably win that division.

The Eagles are only a few pieces away, they have an elite N/S Running back behind the best line... They will go 10-6 at worst, only problem is they have the AFC east this season, which looks like a tough year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The pats get The Jets and Bills twice, both teams have dramatically improved, plus Colts, Broncos, Cowboys, Eagles and Giants, Steelers... Thats 10 50/50 games... I honestly think the Pats will go 7-9 unless they somehow get Gurley or Gordon.

you forgot the Dolphins too, all 3 would be in the playoffs imo in anyother division this year, they are all loaded with D talent, and although questions are still around about there qb position, dont be fooled, they all have weapons to substitute that, and the league is starting to go back to a running league.

My prediction for pats is 10-6, only cause of Brady

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Eagles are only a few pieces away, they have an elite N/S Running back behind the best line... They will go 10-6 at worst, only problem is they have the AFC east this season, which looks like a tough year.

they were a few pieces away last year, now there light years away. Yeah Murray is solid, but Dallas fans weren't that upset seeing him leave, and after watchign dallas play season, Murray was dead set running through truck lanes that the oline created for him. I heard one analyst say that Trent Richardson wouldve even average 4 YPC behind that line :lol:

Eagles to me look like a spare parts team. Dont be fooled if you think Alonzo is the second coming of ray lewis becuase he is hardly not :lol:, Kiko would've had a tough time starting on our side this year with the emergence of Preston Brown last season.

gronkathon

First Grade
you dont think this year we aren't?:lol:

They will come close but your o-line is utter garbage and McCoy will lose you yards dancing behind it.

That and no established QB. We all know how Rex goes molding QB's.

Defence will get them close in most every game though

Ron Jeremy

Coach
They will come close but your o-line is utter garbage and McCoy will lose you yards dancing behind it.

That and no established QB. We all know how Rex goes molding QB's.

Defence will get them close in most every game though

our oline will be fine, marrone regressed pretty much the same line that was fine a year and 2 previously, plus we signed incognito, rookies will have another offseason under there belt, plus we have signed one of the best o line coaches in the league - not worries at all.

we will be a running side so not worried about qb, just need a game manager in which we have now.

gronkathon

First Grade
I do not now, nor have I ever considered Incognito to be very good (discounting all the off field crap which is irrelevant)

You may be right, time will tell.

Personally I think the coming season is the Cardinals big shot

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I do not now, nor have I ever considered Incognito to be very good (discounting all the off field crap which is irrelevant)

You may be right, time will tell.

Personally I think the coming season is the Cardinals big shot

Fair enough, but as I said, pretty much the same line was fine a year earlier, but all of a sudden regressed terribly, much like our whole offense.

Marine is a horrible coach, thankfully out do bailed us out, and now marine and side kick Hackett are fetching coffee in Jacksonville.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Greg Hardy suspended for the first 10 games without pay

Let that be a warning to all players. First time offenders isn't 6 week suspension like they said last year, it's 27 game suspension. Unless you beat your kids then welcome back.

Also what a coincednce his first game back is against the Panthers and it's just long enough so the panthers won't get any comp picks. All kinds of bullshit going on here.