What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
and yet, have done more then the eagles ever had ;-)

Which is great, im really happy for you. What's it's done for you the past 15 years?!

Look i like the Bills, i really want them to do well... Hell i want ANYONE in that division to do well, its high time the Patriots were knocked off their throne of ease... and i think the Bills have a good team, save for QB, the rest of that team is built to be a very successful team especially once they fill some holes in the OL... but can we just let them make the play offs first? Can we do that? Given they haven't done that in SOOOO long?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Which is great, im really happy for you. What's it's done for you the past 15 years?!

Look i like the Bills, i really want them to do well... Hell i want ANYONE in that division to do well, its high time the Patriots were knocked off their throne of ease... and i think the Bills have a good team, save for QB, the rest of that team is built to be a very successful team especially once they fill some holes in the OL... but can we just let them make the play offs first? Can we do that? Given they haven't done that in SOOOO long?

what i was implying is that an eagles fan isn't really in a position to talk about successful franchises :lol:;-)

I know we have a very good side, I know our strengths and weaknesses, the players, coaches everything about this team, and i feel comfortable in saying that no excuses this year, we have a play off side. Outsiders point to our o-line etc, but what people seem to forget is that our o-line regressed from being one of the better ones in the NFL to worst over night, much like our whole offense. Those responsible for it are gone, and could barely get a gig elsewhere, i am more then happy with the players we have now and offensive coaches brought in toegther with Clay and Incognito.

And didn't realise I wasn't alllowed to be confident with my side with the D we have and offensive coaches and weapons brought in, even though there pages littered with eagles this and eagles that tripe, yet like the bills have done f all. Oh you have the super duper coach Chip Kelly :lol::roll:

abpanther

Staff member
Of course you can be confident, it's just funny because every offseason the same teams are being pimped as playoff contenders and every year they falter

Where's Kurt when you need him to tell us about the Rams finally turning the corner

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Of course you can be confident, it's just funny because every offseason the same teams are being pimped as playoff contenders and every year they falter

Where's Kurt when you need him to tell us about the Rams finally turning the corner

true, and i am guilty of that, but this year i think i am genuinly allowed too :lol:

I actually rate the Rams this year, they finally have a QB :lol:

abpanther

Staff member
Rumours circling that the Eagles are looking to trade Mychal Kendricks for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's entering the last year of his rookie contract so any team looking to make the trade would need to hand him a new deal.

Eagles fans, is this legit?

abpanther

Staff member
Texans have placed DJ Swearinger on the trade block

Man they didn't take long to give up on him!

macavity

Referee
Rumours circling that the Eagles are looking to trade Mychal Kendricks for a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's entering the last year of his rookie contract so any team looking to make the trade would need to hand him a new deal.

Ted Thompson better be on this!!

nick87

Coach

They've got Kiko and they've re-signed DeMeco, as well as people like Acho, Goode (whom i think might be a real player this year) and Brad Jones. So we can definitely part ways with him if we want.

I think there is fire to this smoke but personally i am not a fan, Kendricks is a f**king play maker. ILB's are pretty easy to find so if we got a 2nd, ive got no issues with that.

legend

Coach

I think the Broncos are interested and have the draft picks (10 in total) to entice Philly into a trade. Not sure about the cap space though. Could be a little thin there...

nick87

Coach
I really dont think they'll move Cox unless he absolutely has too. Need to hold on to Cox. He was JJ Watt lite last year

legend

Coach
Denver lost third round pick, TE Jeff Heuerman to an ACL tear. Gone for the season. Bummer. I had high hopes he would make an impact as a blocker and catch a few balls.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
please put all these players in bubble wrap. gotta feel for the Jags, they can't catch a break.

how does your teams UDFA's look and will they be able to get on the Practice Squad? Panthers have hit with a few UDFA's in the past few years and apparently RB Brandon Wegher, WR Damiere Byrd and CB Garry Peters have looked good in training camp so far.

Latest posts