What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
One UDFA we have that I'm interested to see is Josh Harper from Fresno...

He's a WR who was by far Derek Carr's favourite target in college. The great thing with Amari Cooper being able to play inside and out... We can play Harper as kind of a slot guy for Carr.

He could be a big part of our offence...

shiznit

Coach
Interesting PAT changes just being announced.

Extra Point attempts are now from the 15 Yard line.

2pt conversions are to continue from the 2yard line...and now defenders will be able to return the PAT for a 2pt conversion.

18to87

Coach
Should have moved the 2pt conversion to the 1, just to make it that little bit more enticing.

I would imagine some parties would not like that, especially lineman due to the added wear and tear over the course of a season. Most lineman love the occasionally short yardage, 4 point stance play, but probably not if you added 3-5 more of them per game.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I would imagine some parties would not like that, especially lineman due to the added wear and tear over the course of a season. Most lineman love the occasionally short yardage, 4 point stance play, but probably not if you added 3-5 more of them per game.

The enjoyment of linemen is of no concern to me, they get paid to play football, let's see more football plays. Entertain me!

Tomlin has been pushing this barrow for a few years now too.

abpanther

Staff member
Justin Smith officially retires, man gonna miss watching him play, talk about a tough, hard nosed competitor, he will be sorely missed

18to87

Coach
The enjoyment of linemen is of no concern to me, they get paid to play football, let's see more football plays. Entertain me!

Tomlin has been pushing this barrow for a few years now too.

Would you be as entertained if your team is playing a few backup OL by the end of the season?

abpanther

Staff member
Justin Smith = Beast

justin-smith-is-a-beast-o.gif

nick87

Coach
Justin Smith is a huge blow. Im going to be keen to see what Aldon Smith is as a pass rusher without someone like Smith dominating the LOS for him

Latest posts