What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
AlbertBreer Albert Breer
Can confirm ... Redskins trade Albert Haynesworth to the Patriots for a 2012 fifth-round pick. Wow.

WOAH!

Big Mick

Referee
Him and Wilfork on the same team.. f**k ME!

I can see Patriots turning him around...then they'll trade him for a 1st rounder.

How much?

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
only $5 million salary cap hit. for someone who can completely stop the run by himself. combining with ty warren and vince wilfork.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors

don't the pats run a 3-4 d?

how funny is that.

BB has never run a strict 3-4. Very situational defence that can go 3-4 (predominately), 4-3, nickle and dime , 3-3-3 etc.

Wilfork can play on the edge if necessary but I have read that due to the lack of LB depth, BB is considering moving to predominately 4-3. BB is renowned for adjusting systems for specific players (see Moss, Dillon or Harrison as examples)

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**k you monk... f**k ice ice
f**k b.b... f**k brady

f**k the pats... im f**king pissed, how do these merkins get haynesworth for a 2013 5th rounder?
f**k the skins

FFS

there should be rules about special needs people dealing with the pats. like the weak sick wildebeast gets taken down by the lions.

watch him get 15 sacks this year and make the probowl

f**k you Washington.

Jono1987

Juniors
Well Reggie looks as good as gone...Saints will have some money to play with. A lot of that would have to go to Brees and Nicks you'd think but, something tells me we'll have a serious go at Mebane. Ellis, Rodgers and Mebane. Yep all over that.

Paullyboy

Coach
I just honestly dont understand why NFL franchises value a draft pick (any draft pick) as being worth pretty much selling your soul for. Theres been so much over valuing of draft picks and under valuing of experience this year (as with every year).

Give me a proven starter ahead of an absolute gamble any day of the week

dragonfire

Bench
Well Reggie looks as good as gone...Saints will have some money to play with. A lot of that would have to go to Brees and Nicks you'd think but, something tells me we'll have a serious go at Mebane. Ellis, Rodgers and Mebane. Yep all over that.

Schefter has reported that Bush has agreed to a 2 year deal with Miami but nothing official yet. Brees is still contracted, no way the front office is worried about sorting an extension out right now... Nicks however is probably going to get a really good deal.