What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Tim

First Grade
man, i didn't even notice this thread until big tim mentioned it in the other thread.

doesn't matter who the cards bring in. their line is shit and the rams front four are gonna eat him alive.

i was hoping they sign bulger. how beautiful would that be.

lol

No worries man.

Bulger as a Cardinal would be redonk!!!

Shorty

Staff member
man, i didn't even notice this thread until big tim mentioned it in the other thread.

doesn't matter who the cards bring in. their line is shit and the rams front four are gonna eat him alive.

i was hoping they sign bulger. how beautiful would that be.

That's why I was thinking perhaps VY would be a potential fit for a back up for Kolb, because he can scramble.
Speaking of back ups, the Eagles will have to have a decent one considering Vick's style of play and injury history...

kurt faulk

Coach

aren't the eagles looking at vince young? would be a good fit for them and the offense will virtually be the same, albeit young is no where near as explosive as vick.

the eagle have already got drc jerseys up on the webpage. wouldn't it be funny if the deal fell through due to their ridiculous demands. i can't believe the cards are giving up so much for a question mark.

Big Mick

Referee
I think Orton is a great fit for Miami.

Has a good relationship already with Marshall...can throw the ball down the field.

Is a good game manager and will thrive I think with a guy like Davone Bess there as well.

Cupid Stunt

Apparantly getting Stephen Tulloch as well.

I said ages ago I thought the Iggles should/need to get after him. And they are/have. But Detroit are throwing stoopid money at him. If he wants to be rich, Lions it is. If he wants a ring, his best bet of the two is Philly.

Mhartew

Juniors
f**k the Cardinals are a shambles of an organisation. They have no o-line, they've just lost Breaston and they're about to lose DRC and presumably a 2nd round pick for Kolb.

And who have they signed? A few no name Undrafted free agents and a no-name TE from the Panthers. They have a ton of cap room and they haven't used it at all. And the longer they sit on their hands the worse it'll get and they'll get left with shit.

Everything is riding on Kolb going well this year, otherwise we're screwed.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
f**k the Cardinals are a shambles of an organisation. They have no o-line, they've just lost Breaston and they're about to lose DRC and presumably a 2nd round pick for Kolb.

And who have they signed? A few no name Undrafted free agents and a no-name TE from the Panthers. They have a ton of cap room and they haven't used it at all. And the longer they sit on their hands the worse it'll get and they'll get left with shit.

Everything is riding on Kolb going well this year, otherwise we're screwed.

Is there a salary cap floor in the new CBA? If so, the Cards have a minimum they must spend.

Maybe Ochocinco will be a card?

Matt Light is available and is a very tidy LT or RT.

Haffa

Gotta laugh at the Cards giving up DRC and what will be a 1/2 draft pick. Andy does it again. Convinced the Skins to give up a 2/3/4 for Mcnabb, Dolphins paid a second for Feely as well.

Kolb will be an above average QB and he'll be throwing to Fitz, but I do fear for him with a soft O line and no help on D. Hopefully the cards make moves to keep him off his back.

Now all the Eagles need is for the LOLSkins to cut Haynesworth pick up Tulloch and add Vince young to back up Vick.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
From Jay Glazer --> I'm reporting the Saints and Fins have worked out terms of a trade for RB Reggie Bush, contingent on Bush agreeing to a new contract w Fins

Glazer is always pretty much bang on.

That's a good couple of trades then for the Dolphins.

Getting Orton...and now getting Reggie.

dragonfire

Bench
From Jay Glazer --> I'm reporting the Saints and Fins have worked out terms of a trade for RB Reggie Bush, contingent on Bush agreeing to a new contract w Fins

Glazer is always pretty much bang on.

That's a good couple of trades then for the Dolphins.

Getting Orton...and now getting Reggie.

good trade for the Saints as well, though it seems that we have a reduced offer on the table for him as well but he isnt needed on our offense tbh

Haffa

Bush to the Fins is interested, haven't they been negotiating with Ronnie Brown?

Poor Chad Henne that guy is so unlucky, now Orton pushes him out the door.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers news/rumours
Max Starks to be released, he is out of shape.
Confident of keeping Colon.
Plaxico to meet Tomlin on Friday.
UDFA P Aaron Bates signed.
UDFA QB Chris Dieker signed.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
I just heard a very loud "f**k!" as the collective fantasy owners of daniel thomas found out about reggie bush to dolphins.

Latest posts