What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Monk

Referee
LOTS of talk around various forums that the Eagles might be looking to trade Asante and get something for him while they still can. I'm still not sold on it as I expect they might move DRC or Asante to Safety, but just letting youse know

Raider_69

Post Whore
Asante to safety wouldnt be a bad move, with two good corners he can cover TE or in the slot and just focus on doing what he does best, sit back, jump routes and collect INTs

i still think he'll get traded but if he stays, a move to safety would be interesting

Big Mick

Referee
LOTS of talk around various forums that the Eagles might be looking to trade Asante and get something for him while they still can. I'm still not sold on it as I expect they might move DRC or Asante to Safety, but just letting youse know

Thats what I said a couple of pages ago.

I'd just play a shitload of Nickel and when needs be then shift Asante or DRC to Safety.

kurt faulk

Coach
Was thinking the same thing AB.

Along with potentially adding Jerome Harrison or other 3rd down back to help Stephen Jackson.

That Harvey Dahl pick up is great.

Sims-Walker I think will be the down the field threat.

Pettis, Salas, Amendola rotating in the slot.

Do they re-sign Mark Clayton now?

Either way they have receiving corps of:
Laurant Robinson, Donnie Avery, Mark Clayton, Mike Sims-Walker, Austin Pettis, Greg Salas, Danny Amendola

They'll have to cut 1-2 of them. Either way a good solid WR is going to be available on Waivers. I think it'll be Pettis, Salas or Amendola...3 slot receivers are too many. I think Pettis wins out.

not sure about msw. he went through alot of games without recording a catch. not sure if it was him or the qb. we'll find out this season which one it was. he is betting it's the qb because he only signed for one year and wants to increase his value by having a breakout season.

robinson is a FA and won't be back. clayton hasn't been resigned yet and i doubt they will bring him back now.

so it's msw, dax, avery, amendola, gibson, gilyard, pettis, salas.

gibson and gilyard would be the ones most under pressure.

kurt faulk

Coach

the good thing about pettis and salas is they catch everything that comes their way.

the rams will be in good shape at the wr position in a couple of years.

look for avery to breakout this year. he was primed to do so last year but blew out his knee in preseason.

man i can't wait for the season to start.

abpanther

Staff member
I love what the Rams have done on the offensive side of the ball, Bradford will take a big step forward this season IMO

Ladmate

Bench
Congrats Eagles fans. You have landed a player that was a shining spot on a bad team. What a shit day to be a Raider fan.

Big Mick

Referee
I love what the Rams have done on the offensive side of the ball, Bradford will take a big step forward this season IMO

I think so too.

And I think Josh McD will help him alot.

Bag him out as much as anyone wants for what he did in Denver...but he was able to turn a nothing situation on offense into something productive.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm really surprised that noone has really made a play for Zach Miller yet.

Even a guy like Donte Whitner.

Well, this is the worst I have felt as an NFL fan since Superbowl 37. My teams hero signs for...them. The scummiest team in the league who has the biggest piece of shit in the nfl as their qb. I would have supported Asomugha in his quest for a ring, even if he went to the Pats, after all of his years on a shit team, he deserves it. But I will not support Philadelphia. You're dead to me Nnamdi.

stormbati

Bench
Well, this is the worst I have felt as an NFL fan since Superbowl 37. My teams hero signs for...them. The scummiest team in the league who has the biggest piece of shit in the nfl as their qb. I would have supported Asomugha in his quest for a ring, even if he went to the Pats, after all of his years on a shit team, he deserves it. But I will not support Philadelphia. You're dead to me Nnamdi.
:shock:
You said the same thing about the other team I go for (Storm)
:lol:
All good though you've had good reason :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
All true words, Pennywise.
And what's more disgusting is, with this....they're well and truly SB bound.....and that's fine...fine, I hope they lose it again LOL.