What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
caplannfl Adam Caplan
Agent Darin Morgan confirmed via email that Amobi Okoye has decided to sign with the Chicago Bears. Terms were not disclosed.

Big Mick

Referee
Interesting snippet that the cap floor doesn't come in until 2013.

So the Bucs, Bills etc could save money this year and next and not have to spend to the 89% level until 2013.

I can definitely see that now with the Bills.

They have $35m to spend in the cap...and have spent $5m on Florence and $5m on Brad Smith. That's it.

They wont bring back Donte Whitner and I think the only player they may bring in is Stephen Cooper. Thats it.

With the Raiders...they didn't have anything to spend.

They were over the cap with that roster LMAO.

Shorty

Staff member
How many Jenkins' are there in the NFL and College? There's heaps, and they all seem to play CB.
I hope the Eagles move Asante to S...please please please!

Big Mick

Referee
How many Jenkins' are there in the NFL and College? There's heaps, and they all seem to play CB.

Michael Jenkins WR
Cullen Jenkins DE/DT
Malcolm Jenkins CB/S
Janoris Jenkins CB - not in NFL yet.

Who else? hmmmm

Big Mick

Referee
ChicagoBearscom ChicagoBears.com
by caplannfl
LM: #Bears continue to collect ex-Cowboys, agreeing to two-year deal with RB Marion Barber.

Big Mick

Referee
ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk
Willis McGahee signs contract with Broncos. Per league source, it's worth roughly $10 million over four years.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I love the move from Bunkley to Jenkins

with the way Jaun is going to play, bunkley is a good run stuffer but cant really get after the QB. Jenkins can penetrate from the inside, which is going to be important with the extra relience on pressure from the front 4

Graham, Babin, Jenkins, Dixon, Patterson and Cole... yea, we're getting after the QB next year

All we are missing now is a MIKE backer... Ive been heavy into a bender so havent really kept up with players not signed by the eagles... im hoping one of the good LB is still there for us

Raider_69

Post Whore

We can move who ever we like to S. We got Nnamdi locking down half the field, and Asante, DRC and Nate Allen to roam the secondary for take aways :cool:

Tom155

Coach
I love the move from Bunkley to Jenkins

with the way Jaun is going to play, bunkley is a good run stuffer but cant really get after the QB. Jenkins can penetrate from the inside, which is going to be important with the extra relience on pressure from the front 4

Graham, Babin, Jenkins, Dixon, Patterson and Cole... yea, we're getting after the QB next year

All we are missing now is a MIKE backer... Ive been heavy into a bender so havent really kept up with players not signed by the eagles... im hoping one of the good LB is still there for us
Eagles are going to be unbelievable in madden 12:crazy:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Barnett or Cooper to play some Mike backer until Casey Mathews is ready, and we're set
I love Chaney as the SAM, he's quick, good in coverage (maybe our answer to getting slayed by TE's every year)
Wouldnt mind an upgrade at WILL but i tend to think we can get the job done with Chaney, Barnett/Cooper and Fokou at WILL

I think who ever said it is right, we're going to play a lot of nickle and dime packages... good luck passing on Nnamdi, DRC and Asante

Latest posts