What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach

i don't think helu is much of a pass catcher which is a speciality of hightower. still, shanahan is stocking up on rbs and it's hard to tell which way he will use them. he changes his opinions like the wind changes directions.

abpanther

Staff member
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco RB Frank Gore will end his holdout and bearriving at 49ers team practice facility tomorrow, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. 2 minutes ago

Cupid Stunt

No thanks
he's not a very good player and i just dont like him much as a bloke, i saw him on the NFL network talking himself up, i know most NFL players do it but the way he was doing it just rubbed me the wrong way

Plus we've been there, done that. And if he wasn't good enough to keep four years ago when he was 29 I doubt at 33 he has gotten substantially faster &/or smarter.

Big Mick

Referee
ckparrot Chris Kouffman

Broncos have Dante Rosario, Daniel Fells, Julius Thomas, Virgil Green, Richard Quinn and Dan Gronkowski at TE. Someone's gonna shake loose

Tom155

Coach
ckparrot Chris Kouffman

Broncos have Dante Rosario, Daniel Fells, Julius Thomas, Virgil Green, Richard Quinn and Dan Gronkowski at TE. Someone's gonna shake loose
im guessing these 2 will be gone

both great mcdaniels moves traded up into the 2nd round for quinn who hardly caught any passes in college & has done the same in the pros & Gronkowski came from trading alphonso smith to the lions a year after Mcdaniels traded a mid 1st rd pick to the seahawks for their 2nd rd pick in order to pick the 5 ft 8 cb

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Last edited:

legend

Coach
im guessing these 2 will be gone

both great mcdaniels moves traded up into the 2nd round for quinn who hardly caught any passes in college & has done the same in the pros & Gronkowski came from trading alphonso smith to the lions a year after Mcdaniels traded a mid 1st rd pick to the seahawks for their 2nd rd pick in order to pick the 5 ft 8 cb

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

If we could pick up two decent DT's then I'm happy with where we are at for the start of the season. Good depth in critical positions (apart from DT) in a division that is improving quickly.

A defence that includes Bailey, Dawkins, DJ Williams, Dumervil and Von Miller has me smiling. WR corps of Lloyd, Decker, Royal and Thomas (barring his achilles injury) is pretty solid, especially if Matthew Willis kicks on.

I think we'll go from a 4-12 team an 8-8 or 9-7 teams and be playoff bound next season through a strong draft.

Last edited:
lol. awesome. there goes us being decent at all in the next few years. At least we will get Andrew Luck next season.

Big Mick

Referee
Tommie Harris Visiting Patriots

As reported by Ian Rappaport, the Patriots have flown in for Bears defensive tackle Tommie Harris for a visit.

After taking the NFL by storm in his first two seasons, Harris has been hampered by a knee injury suffered in 2007. At this point in his career, Harris could still be a decent 3rd-down option at defensive tackle for the Patriots – spelling Vince Wilfork.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey Penny,

Our franchises have become the fluffers, the ones that are used to gain leverage and increase contact offers by other teams.

*sigh*

Latest posts