What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
Jets jump into the market and sign Plaxico Burress...it was them and the Steelers,..in the end NY won..

Big Mick

Referee
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Breaking news that will be hard to imagine in Washington: Patriots DL Albert Haynesworth passed his conditioning test this morning.

Big Mick

Referee
Erin was the guy that broke his leg really badly against the Packers either last year or year before wasn't he?

Big Mick

Referee
OK update:

Todd Heap TE signs with Arizona
Daniel Fells TE signs with Denver
Plaxico Burress WR signs with Jets
Nick Barnett LB signs with Bills
Packers Re-Sign James Jones and John Kuhn
Ravens sign Vonte Leach to a 4 year deal - Hurts Fosters value, increases Rices.
Ahmed Bradshaw not close to signing deal, has a visit to the Bengals planned
Lions Re-sign Chris Houston
Shaun O'Hara is going on a visit to the Miami Dolphins
Dolphins sign Ronald Fields
braylon Edwards drawing attention from Arizona.
Antonio Cromartie talking to Raiders, Jets http://t.co/NTC0xcc
Justin Blaylock re-signs with Falcons

Big Mick

Referee
damSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Bengals reached agreement with running back Cedric Benson on a one-year deal.

Big Mick

Referee
JasonLaCanfora: As we first reported on air Sat, SEA and Lofa Tatupu unable to agree on reworled contract, so he is being released. Team source referred

He'd be a real good get for a team needing a vet.

Jono078

Referee
Erin was the guy that broke his leg really badly against the Packers either last year or year before wasn't he?

No that's EJ. Erin is the younger brother who hasn't played much until last season he got some decent game time.

if we dont get Cromartie, we have no hope of ever being a good team again. apparently we have come out and said we are focusing ALL efforts in trying to sign Cromartie.

Mhartew

Juniors
RB Tim Hightower to the redskins for a 6th round pick and DE Vonnie Holliday

Also OG Deuce Lutui failed is physical at the Bengals and is now back with the Cardinals on a one year dear

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dhani Jones would be a handy pick up for the Eagles Raider.

No thanks
he's not a very good player and i just dont like him much as a bloke, i saw him on the NFL network talking himself up, i know most NFL players do it but the way he was doing it just rubbed me the wrong way

Erin Henderson isnt as good as EJ... damn, i think id rather pass and aim for Tatupu or Cooper... Would have liked Barnett tbh

Either that or we find someone with some quality LB's and in desperate need of a pro bowl corner... Attention Carolina, there is collect call from philadelphia for you on Line 1. Carolina, a collect call from Philadelphia on line 1.

Latest posts