What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member
Alex Smith???

He, yeah I wish, unfortunately I think we're stuck with Alex given the lockout and not many other options out there.

He will serve the purpose of taking a beating behind this Oline while Kap gets up to speed for 2012

Tom155

Coach
it was amazing how overhyped mays was coming out of college the guy was so overated thank god it wasnt the broncos that wasted a 2nd rder on him

kurt faulk

Coach

the broncos wasted alot of rounds on alot of stiffs.

thank god mcdouche doesn't have the final say with the rams.

abpanther

Staff member
I reckon if Singletary didn't take him he would've fallen to the 4th round at least

Tom155

Coach

the broncos wasted alot of rounds on alot of stiffs.

thank god mcdouche doesn't have the final say with the rams.

your lucky it was a disaster, you wont have him doing moves for you like this:

Trading 3 of our best Offensive players away

Trading a mid/high 1st rder for a 2nd rd pick & select a 5 FT 8 CB with that pick then a year or so later trading him away for a 3rd string TE

Re-signing orton then trading up & drafting tebow a few weeks later

Trading up into the 2nd rd to draft a projected 7th rd TE that hardly caught any passes in college & has continued that trend in the nfl

Drafting Demaryius Thomas over Dez Bryant

Trading Peyton Hillis & a 7th Rder for Brady Quinn despite the 2nd point

& one of his pats staff he brough in that was involved in spygate got caught videotaping other teams practice again

among other things just a short list of the destruction he caused in such a short space of time

JoshMcDanielsLeaving.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
FOXSports FOXSports headlines

@ochocinco to reimburse @mason_foster for $20K fine league levied on rookie for hit on Ocho. @NFL may not like it. What do you think?

That's awesome...I love Ocho haha.

Also:
Lito Sheppard being brought in by Giants
Styles White signs with Vikings
Kerry Collins signs with Colts

Big Mick

Referee
Bills finally make a decent signing. Sign Kirk Morrison.

Probably cover for Kelvin sheppard being injured in pre-season.

Moats - Morrison - Barnett - Merriman

Not a bad LB core there now.

abpanther

Staff member
You know, I'm starting to wonder how bad Peyton's injury really is. I mean they bring in Kerry Collins now, I get the feeling his neck problem is worse than initially anticipated

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im not sure about that Ab, i would be if it were any other team but what needs to be remembered is the colts are a good side, which almost any QB could win with... except Painter.

Even if Manning was iffy for one game tops, id be bringing in Collins to work with the team so that if he couldnt go for that one game, we'd be a chance at an upset. With Painter they are zero chance of ever winning a game.

You might be right and Manning might start the year on PUP. But even if he a sure bet for week 1 and i just wanted insurance for a competitive week 1 in case he couldnt go - Id bring in Collins

Raider_69

Post Whore
In what will be a collective sigh of relief for the eagles coaches, fans and mike vick, its reported that Todd Herremans to right tackle

apparently Evan Mathis will play left guard, and Watkins for the moment will stay as the RG, whilst Kelece and Jackson battle for the centre

I think once we get Justice back, Herremans will move back to the left side and Jackson will win the centre spot to start the year (kelece with more reps and game time will push him out by next year) but i think this will go a long long way to giving Vick the confidence to step up in the pocket and get good clean ball

also maclin and smith returned to practise today, and both expect to suit up week 1. Maclin on the outside and Smith in the slot is going to be huge for Vick and Jackson hook up

Raider_69

Post Whore
The real question is what else aside from football is he good at?

because he's not going to be a QB or WR in this league.

Latest posts