What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach

wouldn't it be funny if vick had a clunker of a season after they sign him long term.

has he ever had two good seasons in a row?

he's in for a rude awakening when they meet the rams in week 1.

Raider_69

Post Whore

wouldn't it be funny if vick had a clunker of a season after they sign him long term.

has he ever had two good seasons in a row?

He's never had a coaching staff as good as AR and his team either
QB gurus, turned Dmac into a quality Qb, turned Kolb into a 2nd rounder and pro bowl, and turned Mike Vick into a near MVP winner

Probably trade VY for a 2nd rounder next year and Kafta for a 2nd in a few years from now :lol:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
buy all the players they want, wont stop the pats putting 40 against them.... but before that they still would have to get a past a better team in the Packers

Monk

Referee
I expect a slow start from the eagles, but they'll be there come the end of the season. You can't count them out.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
i wont be, they have what is a brilliant roster on paper but i just feel the Packers will be even stronger than they were last season.

Shorty

Staff member
Lol. I always death ride all NFC East rivals as well as Bellecheat and his Patriots, so I won't take it personally.
Vick won't have the same numbers as last year, teams were starting to predict his play last season - Eagles are a full team this year, but Vick will be found out a lot more.
My sympathies....
Jealousy is a curse;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Didn't think he was that bad tbh.

He'd fit really well at the Steelers where they just ask safeties to tackle. Don't have to be great coverage guys...but be able to make play's in the box.

Big Mick

Referee
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Browns reached agreement with OT Joe Thomas on a 7-year, $84 million extension with roughly $44 million guaranteed.

Well worth it.

HOF Tackle right there.

abpanther

Staff member
Didn't think he was that bad tbh.

He'd fit really well at the Steelers where they just ask safeties to tackle. Don't have to be great coverage guys...but be able to make play's in the box.

It's a misconception that he is a good tackler, the guy just likes to make a few big hits now and then but he actually is a poor tackler, fails to wrap up and he actually shies away from contact.

Plus, he has stated that he doesn't want to play in the box, that says it all really

Latest posts