What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
CBA, shiznit. It's what the players and league agreed too

That'll hurt the Broncos badly imo, Welker moves the chains a lot for the Broncos.
Colts, Chiefs, Seattle, Cardinals in their opening 4 games, 3 pretty good defenses

shiznit

Coach
CBA, shiznit. It's what the players and league agreed too

That'll hurt the Broncos badly imo, Welker moves the chains a lot for the Broncos.
Colts, Chiefs, Seattle, Cardinals in their opening 4 games, 3 pretty good defenses
CBA or not... The NFL will end up paying in the long term if they don't show more transparency with there drug testing.

No doubt your gonna end up with a lawsuit against the league and the players union if someone is seriously injured by some juiced up freak because the league and union failed in its duty of care to there players.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
not sure if this is the right place but Spotrac.com tried to predict how much Cam Newtons contract will be. they have done this by comparing stats and contract figures with Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick and Alex Smith.

the result:
Spotrac's Prediction: 6 years, $148,800,000

they might need to borrow the Storm accountants to keep all of these young players at the panthers.

nick87

Coach
I don't think the colts had much of a chance anyways but yeah, big blow. Hopefully their back up stinks it up next week

T.S Quint

Coach
Damn.
I was hoping he'd make it back on to the field.
Sad for the young bloke. Had so much talent, but injury just ended it.

shiznit

Coach
Carson Palmer out for the season. Oh well there goes the CRdinals hopes.
It was hardly like Carson Palmer was the reason they were good...

He's a solid QB... But honestly, it's not like they are losing Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers... They can continue winning with Stanton...

We look back and laugh now at everyone saying the Patriots were done when Drew Bledsoe went down....

DC_fan

Coach
It was hardly like Carson Palmer was the reason they were good...

He's a solid QB... But honestly, it's not like they are losing Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers... They can continue winning with Stanton...

Stantons record as starter this season is a not bad 2-1. But he has completed just 49 percent of his passes and thrown for 614 yards and just three touchdowns.

I don't expect Stanton is going to scare any opposing defences.

The run game through Ellington will have to pick up the slack, and he is not having a great season. Not once clocking up a 100 yard game and has just 3 touchdowns.

Nah, the Cardinals are gone.

nick87

Coach
Agreed. It's not that the Cards wont still be good, or a play off team and tough. But come play offs, they are looking at going up against Rodgers and the Pack, Saints and Brees, the NFC/E duo and what ever NFC W wildcard team makes it, and then Luck, Brady or Manning in the SB if they got there... i mean they can compete with all of those teams but at some point the better QB will beat them

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm confident in Drew Stanton. Does Carson Palmer give the Cardinals a better chance at winning? of course. But Stanton is still a capable QB, can move the ball and hasn't made turnovers. I'm not too worried about stats, the Cardinals aren't a high scoring team. I still believe the Cardinals will make the playoffs. And then once you make the playoffs anything can happen.

I guess what I'm saying I wouldn't completely write off the Cardinals just yet. Although if Stanton goes down, then yes, season over.

shiznit

Coach
I honestly don't think there's much difference between Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton...

He's solid... But most people have him barely in the top 20 QBs in the league.

I mean... Stanton isn't going to set the world on fire.... But he's not replacing a Peyton Manning or anything...

abpanther

Staff member
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 21s21 seconds ago

Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.

Latest posts